King of the Hill MEGATHREAD

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
The King of the Hill megathread kind of took a Drew Carey Show turn.

Does anyone remember the weird April Fools Day episodes where there was wacky, out of place shit going on in the background? Or the weird Whose Line crossover episodes? I'm pretty sure I remember some interactive kind of episode where you had to find letters or something in the scenes that would spell something out. I think that's all later season stuff though. Still, that show was an event every week for me. I loved it. I literally get a warm feeling in my chest thinking about it like I'm thinking about hugging my grandma or something.

I remember a live episode in November 2000. Someone hands Drew a card. He says something like, “ABC News has confirmed the Florida recount has concluded. Al Gore has won the state of Florida and will be the next President of the United States.”

Fawkin perfect joke.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
How about when Drew Carey played Hanks new friend?

s.jpg

Wild

I love media!
I remember thinking that all the characters were ass ugly and the show was boring as shit when I was a kid. Now, I unironically think it's the greatest animated sitcom in television history. I think a revival could be good, because the new B&B movie and revival wasn't actually too bad.