King of the Hill MEGATHREAD

G

I watched a season 13 episode yesterday. The one where hanks mom gets married and they buy an RV.

It was not good. Are all later episodes like that? I'll stick to the earlier seasons.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Seasons 1-4 are great. Season 5 is good. It ran for 9 seasons, though. There are still good episodes in the later seasons, though, but they become increasingly rare.

Seasons 1-4, and in particular 2-3, are great.

Once Kate left and they replaced her with that blonde chick the whole vibe of the show cratered.

Even though the webstore bit was ahead of it’s time, that was the nail in the coffin with those awful young guy tech bosses.

G

Seasons 1-4, and in particular 2-3, are great.

Once Kate left and they replaced her with that blonde chick the whole vibe of the show cratered.

Even though the webstore bit was ahead of it’s time, that was the nail in the coffin with those awful young guy tech bosses.
Yep, Christa Miller leaving to do Scrubs killed it. The blonde didn't have the same chem-iss-tree with the other leads.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I watched a season 13 episode yesterday. The one where hanks mom gets married and they buy an RV.

It was not good. Are all later episodes like that? I'll stick to the earlier seasons.
Polish off the series before going back. They did fall off a little often during the later seasons, but you'll still find episodes that'll have a few scenes that'll make you laugh. The one where Bill falls in love with the drive thru girl and then finds out she's underage.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot

There a handful of not so great episodes in the later seasons, but they still have enough good episodes to make it worth watching the whole series. But yeah, the earlier episodes are still the best.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
The King of the Hill megathread kind of took a Drew Carey Show turn.

Does anyone remember the weird April Fools Day episodes where there was wacky, out of place shit going on in the background? Or the weird Whose Line crossover episodes? I'm pretty sure I remember some interactive kind of episode where you had to find letters or something in the scenes that would spell something out. I think that's all later season stuff though. Still, that show was an event every week for me. I loved it. I literally get a warm feeling in my chest thinking about it like I'm thinking about hugging my grandma or something.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
The King of the Hill megathread kind of took a Drew Carey Show turn.

Does anyone remember the weird April Fools Day episodes where there was wacky, out of place shit going on in the background? Or the weird Whose Line crossover episodes? I'm pretty sure I remember some interactive kind of episode where you had to find letters or something in the scenes that would spell something out. I think that's all later season stuff though. Still, that show was an event every week for me. I loved it. I literally get a warm feeling in my chest thinking about it like I'm thinking about hugging my grandma or something.
I just made a new megathread for Drew. It seems like KOTH fans are all DCS fans. PFG hehehehe