King of the Hill MEGATHREAD

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
It was an after school show for me

Come home, nothing to do, don't wanna play a video game, turn on the telly and there's King, Malcolm in the Middle, Married with Children among other horseshit but I never would've seen it if it weren't for those times lots.
Also never in any linear order, but I guess that'd only matter for Malcolm in the middle seasons

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
It was an after school show for me

Come home, nothing to do, don't wanna play a video game, turn on the telly and there's King, Malcolm in the Middle, Married with Children among other horseshit but I never would've seen it if it weren't for those times lots.
Also never in any linear order, but I guess that'd only matter for Malcolm in the middle seasons
That was The Drew Carey Show for me. I'd get home from school and watch it's 1 hour block they had from 3-4.

That's a show for nother thread.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Lucky fucking stunk. I hate that whole hillbilly storyline.

I like Bobby in general but the episodes focusing on Bobby’s love life I dont even watch now. Like the ones with Connie or that one where he likes the teen girl and she treats him like a jester. The best parts of the show are Hank and his friends.

It’s like in Home Improvement, anything that focuses on the kids stunk (King of the Hill’s kids aren’t nearly as bad). I don’t give a shit about Tim’s wife or kids. Just go zing jokes at Al and makes a man’s kitchen for fawk’s sake.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
We've had KOTH brought up in a few threads so I think it'll be neat if we have one single thread to discuss, what I believe to be, one of the greatest animated series of all time.

Very few episodes were crap but I hated Lucky with an almost concerning passion....
I used to work when that was on and it was before the days of dvr. I've seen so few episodes but what I saw I loved