• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
This is the state of the land of the free in June 2022. A man protesting a gay pride event, planning to distribute bible verses on flyers, is arrested before he can -- and they sent in a helicopter and armored vehicles!

In the Unabomber's manifesto, Ted K stated that leftists are all for freedom until they take power. Paragraph 216:

Some leftists may seem to oppose technology, but they will oppose it only so long as they are outsiders and the technological system is controlled by non-leftists. If leftism ever becomes dominant in society, so that the technological system becomes a tool in the hands of leftists, they will enthusiastically use it and promote its growth. In doing this they will be repeating a pattern that leftism has shown again and again in the past. When the Bolsheviks in Russia were outsiders, they vigorously opposed censorship and the secret police, they advocated self-determination for ethnic minorities, and so forth; but as soon as they came into power themselves, they imposed a tighter censorship and created a more ruthless secret police than any that had existed under the tsars, and they oppressed ethnic minorities at least as much as the tsars had done. In the United States, a couple of decades ago when leftists were a minority in our universities, leftist professors were vigorous proponents of academic freedom, but today, in those of our universities where leftists have become dominant, they have shown themselves ready to take away from everyone else's academic freedom. (This is "political correctness.") The same will happen with leftists and technology: They will use it to oppress everyone else if they ever get it under their own control.
The literal faggots and freaks currently have almost all the power in our country.

G

This is the state of the land of the free in June 2022. A man protesting a gay pride event, planning to distribute bible verses on flyers, is arrested before he can -- and they sent in a helicopter and armored vehicles!

[URL unfurl="true"]https://vdare.com/posts/red-flag-anarcho-tyranny-in-washington-state-lgbt-enforcers-arrest-christian-patriot-for-quoting-the-bible[/URL]

In the Unabomber's manifesto, Ted K stated that leftists are all for freedom until they take power. Paragraph 216:

The literal faggots and freaks currently have almost all the power in our country.
Useful idiots that will be purged after they serve their purpose.

[MEDIA=youtube]cy-pw3xa9-A:162[/MEDIA]

Imager

Useful idiots that will be purged after they serve their purpose.

I asked someone I know personally about this -- the guy is studied and way more aware of academia than I am. I asked him why it happens that if you support the revolution that you lined up and shot first.

Very simple answer: You just helped overthrow a government. So the new government knows who the biggest threats are and needs to eliminate them immediately.

May be obvious to others, but I'm here to educate, dammit.

Imager

Just tried this. It is real.

5e0f51e702716c75.jpeg
Google has fixed this.

I believe it was people on Gab who discovered it. So Google reacted to a tiny, and we're told to believe, insignificant, social media site.

Reminds me of how the subreddit affected the rest of reddit.

It's three ships, the largest and carrying the most gold being a 62 gun warship. I'm not sure about the other two but in all liklihood they were apart of the treasure fleet making all ships owned by the crown of Spain. It's a fight between Spain because it's their ships and Colombia because it's their waters and they were Spain when the ships sank. Of course some native tribe is claiming it was gold stolen from them, but fuck them. This is so fucking jewy because unlike that guy interviewing Mel they don't have a dog in this fight. Only they can so openly try to profit off of slavery and get away with it.

Imager

Last edited: