Kike Hate Thread

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
No I didn’t. Was it posted in this thread? Can you or anyone give a guy a link?
Faawk brotherman don’t remember what thread it was in. This is the movie. I didn’t check the actual video, so if it’s not right, I’m sorry you’re so stupid. I can’t help you. I thought it was pretty damn funny, and probably pretty accurate as to what would happen.

Faawk brotherman don’t remember what thread it was in. This is the movie. I didn’t check the actual video, so if it’s not right, I’m sorry you’re so stupid. I can’t help you. I thought it was pretty damn funny, and probably pretty accurate as to what would happen.

That's it. The most important thing about the movie is it's based off a book where the message is to never forget otherwise people will start to go along with it as a goof and then it's too late. Pretty (((simple))) message. However while filming they discovered that many Germans didn't so much find it funny rather they openly embraced St. Adolf and were eager to tell him how they feel the current government neglects them in favor of the mud people. They had to acknowledge that regular people see him as hope for their future, that much of the modern world despite its advances is dystopian, and that Hitler is largely a force created by shitty leaders. Try as they may 70+ years of yiddish propaganda beating down the common German hasn't yet broken them which proves good will always triumph over evil.

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster
2zelui.png

kvjqq3.jpeg
At the very least they are insufferable. That's an honest CuntFucker opinion.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
That's it. The most important thing about the movie is it's based off a book where the message is to never forget otherwise people will start to go along with it as a goof and then it's too late. Pretty (((simple))) message. However while filming they discovered that many Germans didn't so much find it funny rather they openly embraced St. Adolf and were eager to tell him how they feel the current government neglects them in favor of the mud people. They had to acknowledge that regular people see him as hope for their future, that much of the modern world despite its advances is dystopian, and that Hitler is largely a force created by shitty leaders. Try as they may 70+ years of yiddish propaganda beating down the common German hasn't yet broken them which proves good will always triumph over evil.
You can ask @Imager I don’t agree with the idea of “leaders” and government. That being said, it’s hard to not get hyped up seeing hitler speak. He showed he at least sort of cared about his people. He knew how to give a speech and show that he wasn’t above the average person he was leading. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Biden advisor Brian Deese goes on CNN and says high gas prices are "about the future of the Liberal World Order."

Also, Brian Deese:

97c908fb011b2118.jpg

Snake

This hit on something that I just watched. The Philly mayor bitching this jewish wigger shooting at the parade and nigs shooting cops here, and only cops should have guns. It isn't just a jew problem, it's more of a collaborator problem as they sell us out for money and office.

Snake

I read that article. Hate to burst your bubble but the rabbi recognized him as not a congregant and had security toss him (no word on what he did to freak out the rabbi). He did shoot a few Jews. Apparently Highland Park has a large kike community. It sounds more like a basic nutcase but wouldn't be surprised if he were a yid.
He sure as fuck isn't White. There's plenty of jiggers out there. Most of these mass shooters are painted as White but are overwhelmingly jewish. Aurora, Parkland, one of the two in Columbine etc.

RobertMewler

He sure as fuck isn't White. There's plenty of jiggers out there. Most of these mass shooters are painted as White but are overwhelmingly jewish. Aurora, Parkland, one of the two in Columbine etc.
I'm hoping he's (((crypto))) Italian. Sadly, most people don't even know most mass shooters like this are Jewish and continue the 'muh white supremacist/nutjob' trope.