Kike Hate Thread

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
guys, despite what /pol/ says Italians are Caucasian......stop this shit

yes- a lot of funny things are in the blood of your typical wop, however their are a lot of people with fucked up heritage i n england, Croatia, and even switzerland.....the only people who kept it pure were the japanese

the whole "herr durr Southern Italians are black herr durr"thing is SOOOO boring......we get it- you've watched the movie "True Romance"...shut up already

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.

yes- a lot of funny things are in the blood of your typical wop, however their alot of people with fucked up heritage i n england, Croatia, and even switzerland.....the only people who kept it pure were the japanese

the whole "herr durr Southern Italians are black herr durr"thing is SOOOO boring......we get it- you've watched the movie "True Romance"...shut up already
I have friends and their parents are straight from Sicily, they are Blonde and blue eyed. People forget that Italy shares a border with Switzerland.

RobertMewler

yes- a lot of funny things are in the blood of your typical wop, however their are a lot of people with fucked up heritage i n england, Croatia, and even switzerland.....the only people who kept it pure were the japanese

I wasn't saying that. Check out Maranos. They were Jews who pretend to be Spaniards in order to blend in and not be run off (since Jewry at the time was forbidden). They were otherwise known as Crypto Spaniards or Crypto Jews interchangeably. I'm saying this kid could be a Jew trying to pass as Italian.

johnnynoname

For full disclosure- both my parent are wops, and I'm a very swarthy wop....I get confused with middle eastern all the time.......but even with all that prefaced, I know I'm Caucasian.....

the only time I'm not Caucasian is on a job application----I will always check "Brown" if that's an available option, and I will always lie and say that my dad's parents were Iranians who immigrated to italy....

johnnynoname

I wasn't saying that. Check out Maranos. They were Jews who pretend to be Spaniards in order to blend in and not be run off (since Jewry at the time was forbidden). They were otherwise known as Crypto Spaniards or Crypto Jews interchangeably. I'm saying this kid could be a Jew trying to pass as Italian.
and I saw you post and wasn't replying directly to it...I was seeing that this thread was gonna eventually do that thing were people start talking about if Italians are white, or not......it always happens in forums

Snake

Columbus was a sephardic jew that history views as Italian.

G

Columbus was a sephardic jew that history views as Italian.

Italians are one of the longest-standing victims/eye witnesses to Kike bullshit. Maybe longer than anyone still around:

CICERO (Marcus Tullius Cicero). First century B.C. Roman stateman, writer.

"Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman. I have no desire to furnish further grist for their mills." (Oration in Defense of Flaccus)

Cicero was serving as defense counsel at the trial of Flaccus, a Roman official who interfered with Jewish gold shipments to their international headquarters (then, as now) in Jerusalem. Cicero himself certainly was not a nobody, and for one of this stature to have to "speak softly" shows that he was in the presence of a dangerously powerful sphere of influence.
and on another occasion Cicero wrote:
"The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."
SENECA (Lucius Annaeus Seneca). First century Roman philosopher.
"The customs of that most criminal nation have gained such strength that they have now been received in all lands. The conquered have given laws to the conquerors." (De Superstitione)

DIO CASSIUS. Second century Roman historian. Describing the savage Jewish uprising against the Roman empire that has been acknowledged as the turning point downward in the course of that great state-form:
"The Jews were destroying both Greeks and Romans. They ate the flesh of their victims, made belts for themselves out of their entrails, and daubed themselves with their blood... In all, 220,000 men perished in Cyrene and 240,000 in Cyprus, and for this reason no Jew may set foot in Cyprus today." (Roman History)

DIODORUS SICULUS. First century Greek historian.Observed that Jews treated other people as enemies and inferiors.
"Usury" is the practice of lending money at excessive interest rates. This has for centuries caused great misery and poverty for Gentiles. It has brought strong condemnation of the Jews!

BERNARDINO OF FELTRO. 15th century Italian priest. A mild man who extolled patience and charity in normal circumstances, he described himself as a "barking dog" when dealing with Jews:
"Jewish usurers bleed the poor to death and grow fat on their substance, and I who live on alms, who feed on the bread of the poor, shall I then be mute before outraged charity? Dogs bark to protect those who feed them, and I, who am feed by the poor, shall I see them robbed of what belongs to them and keep silent?" (E. Flornoy, Le Bienbeureux Bernardin the Feltre)

AQUINAS, THOMAS, Saint. 13th century scholastic philosopher. In his "On the Governance of the Jews," he wrote:
"The Jews should not be allowed to keep what they have obtained from others by usury; it were best that they were compelled to worked so that they could earn their living instead of doing nothing but becoming avaricious."

Snake

Italians are one of the longest-standing victims/eye witnesses to Kike bullshit. Maybe longer than anyone still around:

CICERO (Marcus Tullius Cicero). First century B.C. Roman stateman, writer.

Cicero was serving as defense counsel at the trial of Flaccus, a Roman official who interfered with Jewish gold shipments to their international headquarters (then, as now) in Jerusalem. Cicero himself certainly was not a nobody, and for one of this stature to have to "speak softly" shows that he was in the presence of a dangerously powerful sphere of influence.
and on another occasion Cicero wrote:

SENECA (Lucius Annaeus Seneca). First century Roman philosopher.

DIO CASSIUS. Second century Roman historian.
Describing the savage Jewish uprising against the Roman empire that has been acknowledged as the turning point downward in the course of that great state-form:

DIODORUS SICULUS. First century Greek historian.Observed that Jews treated other people as enemies and inferiors.

BERNARDINO OF FELTRO. 15th century Italian priest. A mild man who extolled patience and charity in normal circumstances, he described himself as a "barking dog" when dealing with Jews:

AQUINAS, THOMAS, Saint. 13th century scholastic philosopher. In his "On the Governance of the Jews," he wrote:
1657124194074.png

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I read that article. Hate to burst your bubble but the rabbi recognized him as not a congregant and had security toss him (no word on what he did to freak out the rabbi). He did shoot a few Jews. Apparently Highland Park has a large kike community. It sounds more like a basic nutcase but wouldn't be surprised if he were a yid.
Funny you mention security. Theres a 'gogue near me and I swear every time theres some sort of function they always have a guy standing outside in a polo and khakis acting like security. And I live in a very liberal part of a very liberal state. Its like, what exactly are you afraid of?