Kike Hate Thread

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I don't remember Gavin clapping for jews so much. Maybe he was always just a counter-jihad act.

(This post is getting massively downvoted like last time)

Well, I can’t defend Gavin on that one. This dude touted trumps America 1st horse shit, and can’t see the problem with Israel in that equation. It’s like he’s a grifter or something. Even known faggot Dave Smith takes jabs at Israel.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Well, I can’t defend Gavin on that one. This dude touted trumps America 1st horse shit, and can’t see the problem with Israel in that equation. It’s like he’s a grifter or something. Even known faggot Dave Smith takes jabs at Israel.
I wonder why Gavin thinks "Jews need" this type of thing.

He also says that anonymous people need to use their real names.

So Jews can go out and advocate for themselves (and need to) with no real consequence, but if I do the same for my tribe I'm doxxed, deplatformed, and de-financialized. Completely unpersoned.

So my questions for Gavin (if I were on Telegram) would be, "If Jews can advocate for themselves with no consequences and Whites can't, why do Jews need this? And what do Whites need to do with regards for advocating for their race?"

My guess is he would ignore the question.

Imager

1654706716003.png

Gay Faggot.

I wonder why Gavin thinks "Jews need" this type of thing.

He also says that anonymous people need to use their real names.

So Jews can go out and advocate for themselves (and need to) with no real consequence, but if I do the same for my tribe I'm doxxed, deplatformed, and de-financialized. Completely unpersoned.

So my questions for Gavin (if I were on Telegram) would be, "If Jews can advocate for themselves with no consequences and Whites can't, why do Jews need this? And what do Whites need to do with regards for advocating for their race?"

My guess is he would ignore the question.
That or call you an anti semite and pointing out how the Jews have been oppressed throughout history. You know, western chauvinist stuff.

Imager

That or call you an anti semite and pointing out how the Jews have been oppressed throughout history. You know, western chauvinist stuff.
I think that's how it would go. I wouldn't let him get away with that argument, tho. We can talk history, but I would point out that RIGHT NOW Jews have power that I don't (advocating for their tribe without suffering consequences for doing so), so I would keep focused on that. He's not talking about what Jews should have done in history, he's talking about what they "need to" do now, his words not mine.

On another thread someone was talking about how this thread can be kooky and they don't get the hatred for Jews. The thing is I was there once and then I saw this thread and other things. An argument like the above, if it could be had, would start to penetrate regular people who have a sense of fairness about them.

So yeah, there's crazy stuff here from time to time, but much of it is accurate, and once you see how you're being fucked over, it's very hard to unsee.

Gay Faggot.

I think that's how it would go. I wouldn't let him get away with that argument, tho. We can talk history, but I would point out that RIGHT NOW Jews have power that I don't (advocating for their tribe without suffering consequences for doing so), so I would keep focused on that. He's not talking about what Jews should have done in history, he's talking about what they "need to" do now, his words not mine.

On another thread someone was talking about how this thread can be kooky and they don't get the hatred for Jews. The thing is I was there once and then I saw this thread and other things. An argument like the above, if it could be had, would start to penetrate regular people who have a sense of fairness about them.

So yeah, there's crazy stuff here from time to time, but much of it is accurate, and once you see how you're being fucked over, it's very hard to unsee.
I guess I don’t relate it to the Jews, totally. It’s because people believe in central power. If you even think there should be an unagreed upon leader (meaning you don’t have an actual contract, like a job) you will have this. Jews are a symptom, not the disease.

Imager

I guess I don’t relate it to the Jews, totally. It’s because people believe in central power. If you even think there should be an unagreed upon leader (meaning you don’t have an actual contract, like a job) you will have this. Jews are a symptom, not the disease.
In order to know if you are correct, I'd have to live in a non-Jew controlled, White society.

I don't blame all of our ills on Jews, but I do think if there was no WWII and we could all see the A/B test of how Hitler's government would compare to other Western governments nearly a century later, it'd be very interesting.

A central government that cares about the majority of its citizens would just be so refreshing.

Gay Faggot.

In order to know if you are correct, I'd have to live in a non-Jew controlled, White society.

I don't blame all of our ills on Jews, but I do think if there was no WWII and we could all see the A/B test of how Hitler's government would compare to other Western governments nearly a century later, it'd be very interesting.

A central government that cares about the majority of its citizens would just be so refreshing.
Can’t argue against that.

Imager

(((Weiner))) a democrat who helped make it legal to knowingly spread HIV in California, wants K-12 "Drag Queen 101" curriculum in CA schools.

(The gateway pundit is run by a homosexual who probably tacitly approves, hate linking to it but the article has great details)

Imager

Lying kike.

8b38a43f099593ac.jpeg

One of the very first acts passed by the Founding Fathers limited citizenship to “White people of good character.” In the 1960 census, the US was still 90% White.

Meanwhile neocon Bill Kristol, while demanding diversity for the West, supports ethno-nationalism for his own country Israel, including Israel building a wall, refusing refugees, deporting Africans.
Source: https://gab.com/genophilia/posts/108448547419806606

Snake

(((Weiner))) a democrat who helped make it legal to knowingly spread HIV in California, wants K-12 "Drag Queen 101" curriculum in CA schools.

(The gateway pundit is run by a homosexual who probably tacitly approves, hate linking to it but the article has great details)
He's the same one that passed Senate bill 145 that removed the requirement to register as a sex offender if you're ten years older than a teen after you had sex with them.

Gay Faggot.

I saw this as an ad. Someone in the comments said that the story is completely ridiculous and probably a lie to which the jew running the channel more or less agreed but said the story was more important than facts.

Had a buddy send me these awhile ago. Some of the funniest shit I’ve ever watched. Complete horse shit, and every time the narrator goes “That’s one…. Bad ass Jew!!!!”. I swear it’s trolling and done by a nazi it’s that funny.