Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
79317be07c3f553e.jpg

also, jews can afford a 11k summer camp?
I've mentioned this before. Jews launder their money by handing it all to the synagogue as a donation and then the synagogue hands it back. Since this camp was run by a rabbi I can only assume that this camp is part of the synagogue. As they like to shit out kids it's 11K multiple times, the rabbi takes a little off the top and hands the rest back to the parent who doesn't pay taxes.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
https://www.euronews.com/2022/05/19...holly-unjustified-and-brutal-invasion-of-iraq -- watch the 40 second video. It's a huge Freudian slip from George W Bush, and it's spectacular.

They were talking about this clip on this week's FTN and I hadn't heard it. This belongs here. One big stated reason in the US media for the war in Iraq in the 90s was that Iraq invaded Kuwait and soldiers took babies from incubators. That was a lie, but there was no one to question it, and the truth came out a year later and no one cared. The real reason for the first Iraq war is that the US had built Iraq to be the fourth largest military in the world, and Israel could not have a country that threatening anywhere near it. That's it.

W's regime was supposed to finish the job, hence Weapons of Mass Destruction, another lie. But of course we should believe him now about Russia and Ukraine.
Damn. Surprised he’s talking at all. Besides the obvious admission I gotta give W some credit. He at least laughed at his fuck up and rolled with it. The current pants shitter in charge throws a hissy fit and denies it.

Imager

Honestly, Gavin isn’t wrong here.
I don't use Telegram, but apparently Gavin hid the icons showing the responses. When he was called out on it he added them back.

Screenshot_2022-05-25_095732.png

His points 1,2, and 3, I can agree with, mostly. 2 could be argued (there are loads of racist White women outside of SWPL cities), but his introduction is bullshit. Jews on Twitter alone are constantly calling for Whites to be wiped out, and our Silicon Valley overlords propel their message. Because his introduction is bullshit, his numbered points are a distraction from the actual issue, which is the job he's trying to do. So yeah, he's wrong, and by allowing him to slip this by you he subverts you.

Gay Faggot.

I don't use Telegram, but apparently Gavin hid the icons showing the responses. When he was called out on it he added them back.

Screenshot_2022-05-25_095732.png

His points 1,2, and 3, I can agree with, mostly. 2 could be argued (there are loads of racist White women outside of SWPL cities), but his introduction is bullshit. Jews on Twitter alone are constantly calling for Whites to be wiped out, and our Silicon Valley overlords propel their message. Because his introduction is bullshit, his numbered points are a distraction from the actual issue, which is the job he's trying to do. So yeah, he's wrong, and by allowing him to slip this by you he subverts you.
Hiding the whatever gay things is gay. So because some Jews say some shit on an echo chamber, specifically for marketing popular ideas, jews are trying to eradicate whites? Jews are using a system that we stupidly created to protect themselves, and put themselves in a better position. Whites are the only people in the world that don’t do that shit. Which pertains to Gavin’s point. They do it for money, because white people don’t have a team mentality. Everyone else does. There’s not a grand scheme of eradication, just a scheme of making money. They’re saying what’s popular to push themselves further and us back. They’re not going to get rid of us any faster than they’d get rid of niggers. It’s just popular to push those ideas because a lot of whites and other races push those ideas.

The fact you’d think an alcoholic like him, who hangs out with nana, got fired from a wildly successful company he pretty much made, is capable of any level of subversion is wild.

Gay Faggot.

Tell that to the Proud Boys who are currently in prison for defending themselves.
You think that Gavin had a secret Kike plan along? It wasn’t just something that started as a joke, then it got out of hand because it became serious? He drinks Budweisers with nana for an audience of 15 people. Where you’re getting he’s capable of being anything other than a dumb counter culture guy, I guess I’m missing.

G

You think that Gavin had a secret Kike plan along? It wasn’t just something that started as a joke, then it got out of hand because it became serious? He drinks Budweisers with nana for an audience of 15 people. Where you’re getting he’s capable of being anything other than a dumb counter culture guy, I guess I’m missing.
Gavin is just the stupid goy fall guy. He may or may have gotten Proud Boys rolling, but it is now used to control him by Kikes. Classic Kompromat. Which is odd because he owes his whole career from Vice onwards to Kikery, but they still need full spectrum control, even of their minions.

Imager

Do you think the American public is filled with geniuses such as yourself?

I went to an event and saw The Proud Boys actively marching and was taken aback at how seriously they took this shit. After seeing people make fun of them on this board, I would say that as a group I wouldn't want to mess with them. If they're a LARP they are a convincing LARP.

What I am saying is Gavin did shit for those people and he bears responsibility for starting the thing and going with it. You could argue that Trump running for President was also started as a joke (Obama made jokes about it) and yet Trump won.

Is Gavin as influential as Tucker Carlson? No, but you're making a straw man. What I'm saying is that people exposed to his messaging and who believe his points don't see his subversion, and (((they))) set up plenty of people to be subversives, big audiences and small alike.

I never mind clarifying a point I'm making, but I'm not entirely sure why you're picking this fight. It's completely retarded.

Gay Faggot.

Do you think the American public is filled with geniuses such as yourself?

I went to an event and saw The Proud Boys actively marching and was taken aback at how seriously they took this shit. After seeing people make fun of them on this board, I would say that as a group I wouldn't want to mess with them. If they're a LARP they are a convincing LARP.

What I am saying is Gavin did shit for those people and he bears responsibility for starting the thing and going with it. You could argue that Trump running for President was also started as a joke (Obama made jokes about it) and yet Trump won.

Is Gavin as influential as Tucker Carlson? No, but you're making a straw man. What I'm saying is that people exposed to his messaging and who believe his points don't see his subversion, and (((they))) set up plenty of people to be subversives, big audiences and small alike.

I never mind clarifying a point I'm making, but I'm not entirely sure why you're picking this fight. It's completely retarded.
When did I say I was a genius? I’m pointing out the majority of people are stupid, such as myself, and aren’t coming up with long term plans. I also wasn’t trying to pick a fight, I’m just saying I don’t think Gavin is being “subversive”. He’s a moron who hangs out with Nana. I just don’t think he’s involved in pretty much anything at this point. Not everything is a kike plot. They took Gavin’s shit away, because it became serious. I don’t think there’s anything more to that. He’s not secretly shilling for the Jews. You want to talk about corrupting politicians for Israel? All in. They crushed Gavin and forgot about him. That’s all I’m saying.

For the record, I just said Gavin made some good points. You said I was being subverted by Jew trickery because his list doesn’t matter to the point. Then I pointed out how his list relates to his main point because it’s about how white people aren’t united as a culture, and So that’s what sells. Those all relate to his point.

I’ll give you that you can argue it’s been a grand Jewish plan to slowly convince whites that we all suck. But that’s not his point. He’s not talking about a 70 year plan or whatever the fuck. He’s pointing out commercials and open boarders are just playing into what sells, and what will get votes. I think we are interpreting his “white supremacists believe” thing differently.

G

When did I say I was a genius? I’m pointing out the majority of people are stupid, such as myself, and aren’t coming up with long term plans. I also wasn’t trying to pick a fight, I’m just saying I don’t think Gavin is being “subversive”. He’s a moron who hangs out with Nana. I just don’t think he’s involved in pretty much anything at this point. Not everything is a kike plot. They took Gavin’s shit away, because it became serious. I don’t think there’s anything more to that. He’s not secretly shilling for the Jews. You want to talk about corrupting politicians for Israel? All in. They crushed Gavin and forgot about him. That’s all I’m saying.

For the record, I just said Gavin made some good points. You said I was being subverted by Jew trickery because his list doesn’t matter to the point. Then I pointed out how his list relates to his main point because it’s about how white people aren’t united as a culture, and So that’s what sells. Those all relate to his point.

I’ll give you that you can argue it’s been a grand Jewish plan to slowly convince whites that we all suck. But that’s not his point. He’s not talking about a 70 year plan or whatever the fuck. He’s pointing out commercials and open boarders are just playing into what sells, and what will get votes. I think we are interpreting his “white supremacists believe” thing differently.
Gavin is just Prager U for hipsters/basement dweebs...

Imager

I think we are interpreting his “white supremacists believe” thing differently.
I understand your point better.

I do disagree with it, and mainly it's due to the Andrew Anglin thing I posted earlier. Gavin is literally telling his retarded followers that they aren't brave because they won't use their real name and dox themselves. Anglin said that for over 10 years people have been telling Gavin about Jewish power and that Gavin just pretends it doesn't really exist.

So yes, I think Gavin is being subversive, but I can understand where you're coming from.

I'm still not going to fuck you though.