• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

NoBacon

An honourable man.
IMG_5855.jpeg

Imager

I see penises everywhere
That is kind of the explanation for the Unabomber-- why he existed. What happened to him while in existence and his rationalization for what he did----
He was trying tonwarn us (via his manifesto and his overt terrorist acts. He felt he needed to go to extremes to get his message heard).

My brain hurts just thinking about this stuff. I suppose thats' the point.
Here's a White pill

1724182412067.png

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
^^ You faggots need jews and diversity more than anyone else.

The day that experiment is over....you will turn into Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria...best case scenario: Poland, Hungary

Aging populations, ghost country-towns/abandoned villages...No economies, stagnation, sitting ducks for MENA/African raids (those boats in the Mediterranean will have armed migrants, then the boats will become barges loaded with weapons, then those barges turn to ships, then the ships turn to anti-aircraft carriers, and suddenly the Eurabiazation of your countries will not be on your Yahoodi controllers' terms, but on the young 20something, entitled and gonad-swinging migrants:

2013241704237749_8.jpeg

And you:

Maybe your coast guards can hold out for a bit...you can relax, but then you look up to see your care taker...

thumbs_b_c_7c55a2885b666ee323f13d20c894c0ef.jpg

...it's over. You can die heroic and fast, or die slow, uneventfully, forgetfully. Your only two options. Allah replaced many nations in the past, nothing new under the sun.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
^^ You faggots need jews and diversity more than anyone else.

The day that experiment is over....you will turn into Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria...best case scenario: Poland, Hungary

Aging populations, ghost country-towns/abandoned villages...No economies, stagnation, sitting ducks for MENA/African raids (those boats in the Mediterranean will have armed migrants, then the boats will become barges loaded with weapons, then those barges turn to ships, then the ships turn to anti-aircraft carriers, and suddenly the Eurabiazation of your countries will not be on your Yahoodi controllers' terms, but on the young 20something, entitled and gonad-swinging migrants:

2013241704237749_8.jpeg

And you:

Maybe your coast guards can hold out for a bit...you can relax, but then you look up to see your care taker...

thumbs_b_c_7c55a2885b666ee323f13d20c894c0ef.jpg

...it's over. You can die heroic and fast, or die slow, uneventfully, forgetfully. Your only two options. Allah replaced many nations in the past, nothing new under the sun.
Truly wishful thinking, Grannyster. This isn't Canada.. If you think a dingy with some 68iq somalians is going to land on our beaches and take over..

26835.gif

Mass.gov

Truly wishful thinking, Grannyster. This isn't Canada.. If you think a dingy with some 68iq somalians is going to land on our beaches and take over..

26835.gif
I was speaking more about EU

USA, you will destroy each other (the empire is coming home, or as the late akhi Malcolm X said: "The chickens coming home to roost")..2025 is approaching, prepare accordingly, Im going to be in Turkey.

goo gobbler

good morning. go to mass
He was one of the first Instagram e-celebrities. He laundered his dad's money with gambling and then paid a bunch of women to take pictures with him in his mansion with guns showing off a rich, hedonistic lifestyle. He's like 5'5". I loathed him for the longest time now I don't find him that annoying anymore.
he's still a faggot.. he took note of where the grift is today with other fags like Tate and suddenly became a "Christian trad" calling out zionists. all while, you guessed it, shilling the same type of life coaching bullshit you'd think only a woman would be dumb enough to buy into. another grifting fag selling tupperware to incels.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
he's still a faggot.. he took note of where the grift is today with other fags like Tate and suddenly became a "Christian trad" calling out zionists. all while, you guessed it, shilling the same type of life coaching bullshit you'd think only a woman would be dumb enough to buy into. another grifting fag selling tupperware to incels.
You mean if somebody hides behind the name of the Lord but tries to sell you on their own personal philosophy they might be a wolf in sheep's clothing? Whoa. @NoBacon have you ever considered this?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Nobody needs to land on the beaches when millions of cactus niggers can & do just walk over the border. Even the great white hope wants you to respect and tolerate all cheap labour, I mean cultures.

Also Norm Macdonald was Jewish.

Mass.gov

My boss just made a verbal agreement over the phone to give me a shit load of money if I do something that I can easily do. I emailed my mom and told her, then less than 5 minutes later got an email from credit karma telling me my credit score went up.
They are good shepherds, they just monitoring the kind of grass you chew on, etc...Enjoy the corraling. Every move, every counter move, is only after they allowed it.

BUBBLER

Nigger John sucks off faggots in the park
My boss just made a verbal agreement over the phone to give me a shit load of money if I do something that I can easily do. I emailed my mom and told her, then less than 5 minutes later got an email from credit karma telling me my credit score went up.
I thought you were Boomia?