• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
I’ve read the Bible (actually read it) and I know with Jesus on my side then nobody can be against me. What can they do to me? Put me in prison? Torture me? Legally gang rape me if it’s the IDF?

Big deal. This Earth exists in a vacuum that only angels can watch the reality of from above, and it’s the closest evil doers will get to heaven, and the closest those who chose to be saved will get to Hell.
OK, then you have taqwa and I'm on the same side.

1000000319.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.

People who view religion as a way to manifest money/success or even just comfortable happy lives are “Fujur”.

St Paul tells you to be happy and content in obedience to God, if you have clothes and food you shouldn’t want more. Anything more is due to God’s will and if you can’t fulfil the purpose of having more, you’re better off with nothing, it’s for your own good. Money is the root of many evils. It’s not a coincidence Zionism and controlling money are so complementary.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Greed of money.

Which is why I said if you can’t fulfil the purpose of abundance, you’re better off without it.

How many rich people do you know who truly share and help others? I don’t know many. That’s why I’m blessed because I know I would be an intolerable dickhead to have a lot. I have the average salary which still places me very high globally, and I don’t share that much and I’m a dickhead some of the time even with this.

Never heard of him before this video. I don't like the look of his jib (my spidey senses are creeped out by him) but yeah, his Jew stuff seems on point (as "talking point"-ish as it is).
He was one of the first Instagram e-celebrities. He laundered his dad's money with gambling and then paid a bunch of women to take pictures with him in his mansion with guns showing off a rich, hedonistic lifestyle. He's like 5'5". I loathed him for the longest time now I don't find him that annoying anymore.

He was one of the first Instagram e-celebrities. He laundered his dad's money with gambling and then paid a bunch of women to take pictures with him in his mansion with guns showing off a rich, hedonistic lifestyle. He's like 5'5". I loathed him for the longest time now I don't find him that annoying anymore.
The fact that this faggot just happened to be in Las Vegas for the terror attack is extremely suspect. Did anyone see that shit? When he asked a cop for his rifle during the mayhem and the cop basically talked down to him like he was @Mass.gov

EraGodless

Always nice to see normies rejecting the programming

View attachment 218117
The programming is inevitable. People are literally programmed via media/entertainment and other things (don't want to go on a manic rant)-- the powers that be literally worship the devil/lucifer. I think it's been discovered that there's ways to manipulate the natural world with the supernatural. It's funny because it's all out there and in front of our faces (humiliation ritual among other things), but it's very hard to articulate without sounding demented. The average person just wouldn't get it and you cannot break their programming.

So for example with the programming, it's so embedded that even when proven wrong on something they will deny it, get irrationally angry, and continuously repeat themselves (whatever message that has been programmed and had run in to a contradiction- the program cannot continue to operate until an agreement/compromise has been made-- sometimes the agreement/compromise can result in violence). I know it seems counterintuitive to label something a compromise or agreement, yet an still having said compromise/agreement end violence. That's just an example.

Anyway, we live in interesting times.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
The programming is inevitable. People are literally programmed via media/entertainment and other things (don't want to go on a manic rant)-- the powers that be literally worship the devil/lucifer. I think it's been discovered that there's ways to manipulate the natural world with the supernatural. It's funny because it's all out there and in front of our faces (humiliation ritual among other things), but it's very hard to articulate without sounding demented. The average person just wouldn't get it and you cannot break their programming.

So for example with the programming, it's so embedded that even when proven wrong on something they will deny it, get irrationally angry, and continuously repeat themselves (whatever message that has been programmed and had run in to a contradiction- the program cannot continue to operate until an agreement/compromise has been made-- sometimes the agreement/compromise can result in violence). I know it seems counterintuitive to label something a compromise or agreement, yet an still having said compromise/agreement end violence. That's just an example.

Anyway, we live in interesting times.
It is unrealistic to expect that you can, in one or a few conversations with someone, expect them to break free of the brainwashing they've had for literally their entire lives.

There are ways, however, to put people into a state of cognitive dissonance that may have a lasting impact.

If you wake someone up from a deep sleep, when they are awakened they are disoriented, don't know what's happened, may need things explained to them, etc. But if you can gently wake them up over time, they may come around.

Our enemies play the long game and we must too.

EraGodless

It is unrealistic to expect that you can, in one or a few conversations with someone, expect them to break free of the brainwashing they've had for literally their entire lives.

There are ways, however, to put people into a state of cognitive dissonance that may have a lasting impact.

If you wake someone up from a deep sleep, when they are awakened they are disoriented, don't know what's happened, may need things explained to them, etc. But if you can gently wake them up over time, they may come around.

Our enemies play the long game and we must too.
That is kind of the explanation for the Unabomber-- why he existed. What happened to him while in existence and his rationalization for what he did----
He was trying tonwarn us (via his manifesto and his overt terrorist acts. He felt he needed to go to extremes to get his message heard).

My brain hurts just thinking about this stuff. I suppose thats' the point.