Kike Hate Thread

I'm more upset with evangelicals in America who won't call this out than I am with Jews for being Jews.
Dude if I had enough money to retire I would spend a month of my life infiltrating one of their churches and communities.

I just have to know the lore/what they tell themselves in intimate detail to justify it all. Like imagine getting spit on by people who fucking despise you and literally worshipping them and dying for them in wars. It's the most incredible religious phenomenon in the modern world IMO.

Last edited:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Dude if I had enough money to retire I would spend a month of my life infiltrating one of their churches and communities.

I just have to know the lore/what they tell themselves in intimate detail to justify it all. Like imagine getting spit on by people fucking despise you and literally worshipping them and dying for them in wars. It's the most incredible religious phenomenon in the modern world IMO.

People always attack me from the vector that “I don’t even go to church” but it’s because I attend and realise they aren’t worthy of being my teachers. I am desperate to find true leaders.

They aren’t bad people, but they’re brainwashed and they don’t seem to understand what the purpose of their church is, they are laodiceans and don’t see it.

As long as the donations come in and there’s no controversy they don’t care about anything else. It’s pretty much the western white man’s attitude in general now, you see it on this forum constantly, day in day out lecturing me on why it doesn’t effect me so I shouldn’t care maaaaan.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The nigger hate thread is redundant
IMG_3648.jpeg

^^lol. How the fuck was the deplatforming not the end of conservatism? "Start your own Youtube!"

It exposed the farce of the ideology in real time.

Are you guys old enough to remember when those fucking retards said that it would be "good" for people who got banned from Youtube, Twitter et al because the energy of being an outlaw would allow us to start a new platform with renewed vigor?

How did that turn out? The entire movement died because no one knew we still existed. Oh yeah just start your own Youtube with the spare 10-20 billion that you can crowd source, then compete against what is effectively the modern version of the Public Square.

Absolute fucking imbeciles.

NoBacon's Aborted Child

bits account
I learned German in my 20s and listening to AH’s speeches in full in their native tongue was beyond eye opening.

There’s a reason they never subtitle them in docs, and why they so viciously crack down on AI turning them into English.

They just want you to see the outward appearance in his most animated moments, but you must never know the substance of the words.
You just liked him because of his stance on eliminating "undesirables"

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
People always attack me from the vector that “I don’t even go to church” but it’s because I attend and realise they aren’t worthy of being my teachers. I am desperate to find true leaders
Whoaaaaa lone wolf over here. He doesn't need no fawkin shepherd - he's a CGTOW.