Kike Hate Thread

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
The only evidence in those docs is the word of women and some illiterate text messages where he’s appeasing them.
Appeasement? He texted first, at 3:30 AM mind you, and then was trying to hit her up a month later.
3c1e0bdfde616a6d0e52ed415d5b63a56307327e.jpg

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Yeah it don’t look good and I don’t like how it looks but it’s still not “proof” of anything
I don't know what actually happened between him and those chicks and I will never claim to. Russell is a known degenerate and given the content of the documentary and the evidence provided I have come to the conclusion that he's almost certainly a sick fuck.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
The Evidence  FOR The Holocaust

... a fairly short article on the Unz Review (very fair of them) by a wannabee mainstrem academic, which is a reminder of how convincing such articles can be for the uninformed masses.
Basically all refuted in short order within the entertaining comments section which I can't help returning to every 1-2 days.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

Matt Littman? Nice kosher name...

WASHINGTON, April 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- In a bipartisan effort, former homeland security advisor to Vice President Mike Pence and President George W. Bush appointee Olivia Troye, former U.S. Congressman Denver Riggleman (R-Va.), and former Congressional candidate Marcus Flowers, who ran against Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (MAGA-Ga.), are launching Mission: Democracy, an organization that will use a combination of paid and earned media plus grassroots tactics to take the fight directly to MAGA Members of Congress in their home districts.
About Mission: Democracy
Mission: Democracy was founded by people who disagree on several important issues, former national security official Olivia Troye and former Member of Congress Denver Riggleman, Republicans and former Democrat Congressional candidate Marcus Flowers. It aims to educate the American people about the dangers the MAGA movement poses, congressional district by congressional district. Funds raised will go toward advertising, earned media efforts, and grassroots tactics. Former Biden speechwriter Mathew Littman serves as the organization's executive director.

Mr. Riggleman is Zog.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
The Evidence  FOR The Holocaust

... a fairly short article on the Unz Review (very fair of them) by a wannabee mainstrem academic, which is a reminder of how convincing such articles can be for the uninformed masses.
Basically all refuted in short order within the entertaining comments section which I can't help returning to every 1-2 days.

Cockerill.

He had a debate with Mike Enoch and got slaughtered. I would show it to normies, but the problem is they are referring to things that normies don't even know about.

The big tell from Cockerill is that after Mike talks for 45 minutes straight, Cockerill essentially calls him unhinged and ugly and attacks Mike as a person, not the points that Mike made. Which is, of course, the MO for the Jew.

There was a post stream with Cockerill and this girl he wants to have sex with where she was like, "I'm sorry you lost" and he had to end it. It was hilarious and I actually have it somewhere.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Also just look how easy it is to deny. Perhaps show any normies you know:

1695323162423.png

He didn't even mention documentation. Not "the nazis destroyed the documents," but that the Enigma machine had been hacked by the British and they Germans didn't know and were communicating freely yet not one document about gas chambers or killing of Jews (though they did count Jewish deaths in the camps). The closest they could get to that is an entry in Goebbels diary that talks about "liquidation", which sounds really bad, but it's a single word, and it's the only word they can hang on to prove the entire Holocaust. A single word, that was likely mistranslated on purpose because a liquidation sale means "everything must move out of here."

This one paragraph just destroys decades of propaganda, and if you look into it, you'll see all of the above paragraph makes sense. It's fucking crazy how they can get away with it like this for so long.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
And I just want to remind everyone that Brand's show is bankrolled by Rumble, which is owned by Peter Thiel (notorious PayPal mafia, Founder of Palantir, which is a massive contract of the US, UK militaries), Trump, other big conservative inc players, BlackRock, and other evil companies that I can't remember right now. He is not your friend.

Thiel is a Zionist. Anything related to Rumble should be viewed as hostile as JewTube.

Thiel is also acquainted with Yoram Hazony, the Israeli-born political theorist credited with establishing an intellectual basis for national conservative thinking. In a recent email to JI, Hazony, who lives in Jerusalem and chairs the Edmund Burke Foundation, said he is “in touch” with Thiel but declined to comment further.

Meanwhile, Thiel’s apparent reservations over living in Israel, where he holds investments, have not kept him from visiting. In 2017, he met with Benjamin Netanyahu, who was then the Israeli prime minister, and spoke before an audience of tech entrepreneurs in Tel Aviv, where the PayPal co-founder and early Facebook backer praised the “startup nation” as an economic success story.
During the Bush administration, for instance, Thiel was even supportive of U.S. foreign policy in Iraq, according to Max Chafkin’s recent biography, The Contrarian: Peter Thiel and Silicon Valley’s Pursuit of Power. “In fact, he was obviously profiting from it,” said Chafkin, a columnist for Bloomberg Businessweek, referring to Palantir Technologies, the software company Thiel co-founded in 2003 that contracts with the U.S. government. “Palantir,” he said, “grew out of the excitement within the Defense Department to do a better job of prosecuting wars in the Middle East.”

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
This is the woman who does satanic art

220b8d22342d3d61.png

886047c9df7d5085.png

If you aren't familiar with her work, she was all the rage early in the Trump years among people discovering our evil overlords.
Cwa9MdTWQAAyD1M e1586872949957 Microsoft Releases (and Deletes) an Ad With Elite Occultist Marina Abramovic

Hey Google, What Is Spirit Cooking?

More pics here:

Here's a video that Microsoft uploaded in 2020 and then deleted. Whenever you see videos like this, remember this exact video.

Ukraine ambassador.