normmacdonaldstein.png
NORMJEW.gif
saturdaynightkippah.png
NORMJEW.gif
NORMWASJEW2.jpg
normandrabbigamble.jpg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Not to side with the jews on this one but he can't "make ends meet" with an average salary from one job? Sounds like someone's living beyond their means or has a drug habit.

View attachment 149263

Or he’s got a family with care issues. We don’t know.

I basically pay for two households, mine and a family members out of a sense of duty. It fucking sucks.

Even a few years ago I had way more disposable income and nothing has changed except the dollar is becoming increasingly worthless and basic things keep taking more and more money to budget for.

It’s what boomers never seem to appreciate, nobody is saying you didn’t work hard -but you 100% did not work harder than any other generation doing a standard work week - you just happened to exist in a period of incredibly fortunate circumstances.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Or he’s got a family with care issues. We don’t know.

I basically pay for two households, mine and a family members out of a sense of duty. It fucking sucks.

Even a few years ago I had way more disposable income and nothing has changed except the dollar is becoming increasingly worthless and basic things keep taking more and more money to budget for.

It’s what boomers never seem to appreciate, nobody is saying you didn’t work hard -but you 100% did not work harder than any other generation doing a standard work week - you just happened to exist in a period of incredibly fortunate circumstances.

And we probably do work harder, except for nepotism and special academic talent - every single person my age I know also worked harrowing 80hour weeks as a 20 something for criminally low wages with criminally low buying power till they got something more conventionally middle class.

Ofc even then you get a fraction in buying power than the same job would have had for boomers - who got them straight out of school (which cost nothing) or even just with high school diplomas.

The more I talk about it the more I despise boomers, not for exploiting it - I would have too probably - but because they haven’t even got the humility to realise it. Worse, they just lie and pretend they had it hard and kids today don’t want to work and all the other stupid bullshit they say.

And we probably do work harder, except for nepotism and special academic talent - every single person my age I know also worked harrowing 80hour weeks as a 20 something for criminally low wages with criminally low buying power till they got something more conventionally middle class.

Ofc even then you get a fraction in buying power than the same job would have had for boomers - who got them straight out of school (which cost nothing) or even just with high school diplomas.

The more I talk about it the more I despise boomers, not for exploiting it - I would have too probably - but because they haven’t even got the humility to realise it. Worse, they just lie and pretend they had it hard and kids today don’t want to work and all the other stupid bullshit they say.
That's all true but xitter man up there selling it as "THE AVERAGE MAN CAN BARELY AFFORD TO LIVE WITH 50 JOBS" is as dishonest as the long noses that got us into this mess. Hopefully Israel and Manhattan get wiped off the map soon.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
That's all true but xitter man up there selling it as "THE AVERAGE MAN CAN BARELY AFFORD TO LIVE WITH 50 JOBS" is as dishonest as the long noses that got us into this mess. Hopefully Israel and Manhattan get wiped off the map soon.

It’s not bullshit, some people really can’t afford to meet their outgoings working multiple jobs now. You can blame them for poor decisions and I’m sure it’s valid a lot of the time, but you shouldn’t be facing this in supposedly the richest country in the world while it’s sending 100s of billions to other nations constantly.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
It’s not bullshit, some people really can’t afford to meet their outgoings working multiple jobs now. You can blame them for poor decisions and I’m sure it’s valid a lot of the time, but you shouldn’t be facing this in supposedly the richest country in the world while it’s sending 100s of billions to other nations constantly.
Good point, brothaman. How many billions have we sent to Ukraine now? Fucking emBARassment
:mel_sm:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Good point, brothaman. How many billions have we sent to Ukraine now? Fucking emBARassment
:mel_sm:

Biden canceled all of the Alaska drilling on Federal land. At the same time he stopped allowing liquid natural gas from being transported by train. That leaves the only mode of transportation by trucking. About 2 months ago the largest trucking company went out of business: Yellow, one of the nation's largest freight and trucking companies, announced it is shutting down, leading to one of the largest mass layoffs in recent history and potential shipping cost increases. The company is in bankruptcy just three years after getting a $700 million loan from taxpayers. So that is going to create a massive supply chain issue of liquid natural gas which means your utility bills as well as the price of gas is going to skyrocket. Biden used 300 million gallons of gas from our reserves to keep the gas prices artificially low. They can't do that anymore. They have set us up in every way to purposely make gas prices and utility prices skyrocket so fill all of your gas cans, buy propane ect NOW while you can still afford it.

BUT WE’RE SAVING THE PLANET!!! THE SUN IS LESS HOT IF WE HAVE HIGHER BILLS AND NO FREEDOM!!!