Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
1693260175467.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
AppalachiaMarv! 2018-19, I was friends with him until I got banned from Twitter. That’s the thing nobody talks about and outsiders can’t understand: the loss of Internet friends because we can’t reveal our identities and often don’t have a way to link back up.

Liberals never have to post “Help me find my frens.” That scenario or what it’s like has never even crossed their minds. Meanwhile, retards like Patrick think there’s no bias in big tech, and that conservatives actually control everything. Fucking retards.

Thanks, jews!

More Worser

That applies to pretty much every race. The fact of the matter is that they go down more than anyone.

raceinc.png

You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Furthermore, incarceration rates are not sentence length comparisons.

I’ll make it easier: blacks commit more crimes than anyone. That doesn’t change the fact that blacks get let off with a slap on the wrist a lot more often than do Whites nowadays in comparable situations.

More Worser

I believe this guy's name is Andrew Hulberman. I really don't want to search it.

View attachment 145673

Obvious Jew.

Youtube is pushing him to me non stop. He has like apparently 6 million channels on youtube and I keep telling you tube I'm not interested and they keep pushing his stupid videos to me. I watched a video of his one time and it was not different than any of the other self help vids. Actually it was. It was worse. It was boring as fuck.

And then I get a notification on my phone yesterday from LinkedIn saying I might be interested in this fuck.

Apps and the Internet are are dying because of kikes. I hate that I have a LinkedIn (it's still more valuable for me to have than not) but certainly YT and LinkedIn were more useful a decade ago than they are now. They've ruined the Internet, just imagine what they do to cultures and nations.
YouTube pushes him and autistic midwit Lex Fridman constantly. They absolutely do it on purpose.

Remember when they initially banned Jordan Peterson without explanation , and then they realized his mission was, as he openly stated, to “neutralize young right wing White men” and get them to stop being racially conscious and thinking of themselves as White (even though he’s completely in favor of jews doing the same thing)? And then YT started boosting him like crazy for several years?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Furthermore, incarceration rates are not sentence length comparisons.

I’ll make it easier: blacks commit more crimes than anyone. That doesn’t change the fact that blacks get let off with a slap on the wrist a lot more often than do Whites nowadays in comparable situations.

racial_disparities_persist_in_many_us_jails_990-650px-fig4.png

racial_disparities_persist_in_many_us_jails_990-650px-fig3.png

More Worser

I’ll try to explain it again so you can understand. I’m trying to be nice on the off chance that you’re White, and pro-White. Or the very least, anti-jewish power. We need to stick together, share information and help one another, and not engage in infighting.

Neither of those graphs shows sentencing disparities for crimes of approximately the same severity, under the same circumstances (especially priors), and in particular neither one shows how many times either race got let off with a slap on the wrist. Blacks commit different types of crimes, at different rates, than Whites. Especially murder. And they are generally repeat offenders. Both of these factors are why blacks often serve long sentences.

The first chart basically shows how often people were held for a long time, which is the exact opposite of what we’re talking about: slaps on the wrist, by race, under equivalent circumstances with equivalent context.

I’ll try to make that even simpler: blacks commit more crimes, crimes of higher severity, and with more priors, on average, than do Whites. In other words, there are a lot of black prisoners who are repeat offenders of violent nigger crimes. Again, this has nothing to do with how often they get slaps on the wrist vs. how often Whites get slaps on the wrist for roughly the same stuff.

The second chart is even more off base and irrelevant. It simply tells you that blacks are extremely prone to crime. Once again, it says absolutely nothing about how often they get slaps on the wrist vs. how often Whites get slaps on the wrist for roughly the same stuff.

I’m being polite and I’m not insulting you because you might genuinely be a decent guy who just doesn’t understand. If you appreciate that, I don’t mind explaining these stats in different ways until you get it.

Or if my politeness is not appreciated, believe me, I will happily use the evidence you’ve provided in order to demonstrate that you’re a retarded fucking niggerbrain.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
I’ll try to explain it again so you can understand. I’m trying to be nice on the off chance that you’re White, and pro-White. Or the very least, anti-jewish power. We need to stick together, share information and help one another, and not engage in infighting.

Neither of those graphs shows sentencing disparities for crimes of approximately the same severity, under the same circumstances (especially priors), and in particular neither one shows how many times either race got let off with a slap on the wrist. Blacks commit different types of crimes, at different rates, than Whites. Especially murder. And they are generally repeat offenders. Both of these factors are why blacks often serve long sentences.

The first chart basically shows how often people were held for a long time, which is the exact opposite of what we’re talking about: slaps on the wrist, by race, under equivalent circumstances with equivalent context.

I’ll try to make that even simpler: blacks commit more crimes, crimes of higher severity, and with more priors, on average, than do Whites. In other words, there are a lot of black prisoners who are repeat offenders of violent nigger crimes. Again, this has nothing to do with how often they get slaps on the wrist vs. how often Whites get slaps on the wrist for roughly the same stuff.

The second chart is even more off base and irrelevant. It simply tells you that blacks are extremely prone to crime. Once again, it says absolutely nothing about how often they get slaps on the wrist vs. how often Whites get slaps on the wrist for roughly the same stuff.

I’m being polite and I’m not insulting you because you might genuinely be a decent guy who just doesn’t understand. If you appreciate that, I don’t mind explaining these stats in different ways until you get it.

Or if my politeness is not appreciated, believe me, I will happily use the evidence you’ve provided in order to demonstrate that you’re a retarded fucking niggerbrain.

If they commit the most crimes by such a large margin (which they do), they will lead in both incarceration and probation without jail simultaneously. depending on the circumstances. That's how the laws of probability and statistics work.

Either way, it was fun watching you basically argue with yourself. :colin_sm:

K0xfoiF.gif

If they commit the most crimes by such a large margin (which they do), they will lead in both incarceration and probation without jail simultaneously. depending on the circumstances. That's how the laws of probability and statistics work.

-"Knock, knock."
-"Who's there?"
-"A Sandnigger Kikesucker!"

giphy.gif

Enough politeness, time to go @More Worser on his ass!

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Biden says that the US Intelligence Community has determined that White Supremacist Domestic Terrorism is the greatest threat we face.

Elections are coming up. You'll know anyone running against Biden that says that this is garbage and that locking up J6ers for 2+ years doesn't make anyone safer is for real.

Spoiler alert: No one is going to say these things.

More Worser

You still don't get it, dummy. Or are you being jewish? Maybe I'm the stupid one for not realizing you weren't commenting in good faith.

What we were discussing was the fact that niggers DON'T always get long sentences and DO get a slap on the wrist a lot more than Whites.

So you're either a colossal retard or lying faggot, which is it?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
You still don't get it, dummy. Or are you being jewish? Maybe I'm the stupid one for not realizing you weren't commenting in good faith.

What we were discussing was the fact that niggers DON'T always get long sentences and DO get a slap on the wrist a lot more than Whites.

So you're either a colossal retard or lying faggot, which is it?

Here ya go, buddy. You seem to be fixated on one thing over everything else. It's kinda sad.

Clipboard01.jpg

More Worser

Here ya go, buddy. You seem to be fixated on one thing over everything else. It's kinda sad.

View attachment 146731

You really are a rabbi. You’re citing a source that isn’t corrected for priors, in other words it doesn’t take into account the fact that blacks are raging recidivists. An honest chart would’ve shown that.

And you were once again addressing the opposite of what I said: that blacks get a slap on the wrist more often than do Whites. Does this chart address that at all? No. You’re a kike faggot.