Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
SOURCE: https://midhudsonnews.com/2023/07/26/newburgh-mayor-has-sit-down-with-landlords/

SCR-20230727-lert.jpeg

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
4 white people murdered by a nigger last week in Hampton.

This week a nigger wakes up to a racist flier in his yard and says, "It's disheartening to see them, like, you know, use like such a tragic event and such a sad thing, which, you know, may not have been even been, you know, related to that sort of kind of a motive behind what happened."

Notice how the news doesn't ask this nigger how long it took him to understand what was, you know, related to the motive behind what happened with Derek Chauvin and George Floyd. Or, you know, the motivate related to that sort of kind of thing that happened with the McMichaels and Ahmed Arbery. What was, you know, the motivate related to the jury that convicted them of murder for, you know, defending deyselves and you know, the guy who merely filmed the incident?

When Whites are the victims of violent niggers we must never jump to conclusions.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Even whiskey competitions/awards are now tainted by the eternal victims. If something good and pure can be corrupted and rigged, they cannot help but do so.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
With niggers, if it's not the smell of their BO, then it's the smell of their weed. The statistics about blacks being arrested for marijuana possession at a higher rate than whites is misleading bullshit because white people (used to) have the decency to mostly smoke it in their own homes, whereas blacks smoke that shit everywhere all the time. Every time I'm in a convenience store or hotel parking lot, or pretty much anywhere and I suddenly smell pot, when I look around It's coming from a nigger. Every Single Time.

With niggers, if it's not the smell of their BO, then it's the smell of their weed. The statistics about blacks being arrested for marijuana possession at a higher rate than whites is misleading bullshit because white people (used to) have the decency to mostly smoke it in their own homes, whereas blacks smoke that shit everywhere all the time. Every time I'm in a convenience store or hotel parking lot, or pretty much anywhere and I suddenly smell pot, when I look around It's coming from a nigger. Every Single Time.
I was in a gun store recently, 2 niggers come absolutely reeking of weed. When the dude working there said he wouldn't show them any guns because they're clearly intoxicated the niggers chimped out, screaming the dude's racist and fuck this store.

It's the complete lack of decency and the bare minimum of decorum that gets me about niggers, not to mention all the murdering and rapes.