Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Putting this here, just because.

1690213293798.png

bantadant

Fantastic Man

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
It's no more ridiculous than 6 million gassed and tortured, child.
Uh, excuse me, not all six gorillion were gassed. That's a Nazi trope intended to make the Holocaust seem fake.

Many jews were killed in other ways, like chased into a pond of acid outside (their screams were so loud that a town two miles away was abandoned), or masturbated to death by machine, cut to pieces in a room with a special floor that gave way to reveal some "moving knives," put in another room that filled with water and then electrocuted, jewish babies (they were born in the inmate hospitals in the "death camps," that were there because reasons) were sewn into footballs and kicked to death, etc. It's basic history, bigot.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Uh, excuse me, not all six gorillion were gassed. That's a Nazi trope intended to make the Holocaust seem fake.

Many jews were killed in other ways, like chased into a pond of acid outside (their screams were so loud that a town two miles away was abandoned), or masturbated to death by machine, cut to pieces in a room with a special floor that gave way to reveal some "moving knives," put in another room that filled with water and then electrocuted, jewish babies (they were born in the inmate hospitals in the "death camps," that were there because reasons) were sewn into footballs and kicked to death, etc. It's basic history, bigot.
Don't forget the rollercoaster of death

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Jews: The Holocaust was brutal. No one survived.

Also Jews:

1690396226768.png

(Yes, it's a deliberate strawman for comedic effect)

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt