Kike Hate Thread

G

• zero substantive arguments
• Tomlinson-tier insults and posturing ("hick" "lol" "White supremacy!")

It's hilarious that two days of calling this guy out for being an anti-White shitstain results in lies and cope in attempted retaliation. This has nothing to do with the subject at hand, which is why he can't argue it. It's just personal butthurt.

Good job showing that I got under your shit colored skin, dipshit!
ok how am I "anti-white"? because I (correctly) stated Jews are your aristocratic class? Or that Jews are white?

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
It's not a matter of opinion that you lied and misconstrued what I said in order to talk shit in the Chadfishing thread (if you're going to talk shit, come up with real arguments). It's a fact.

But as far as I'm concerned you redeemed yourself with your views about shabbos goy Walsh and the JQ. Hearing that you ran off subversive, literal Satan worshippers more than cements the deal. Peace.
I'm dot loying.

I basically said that I could understand the sentiment of messing with women by wasting their time and you came back with an example of understanding of messing with people that involved violence. It makes sense to you, it didn't make sense to me and so I said so.

Like I said, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Your argument makes sense to you, it's fine. But again, I'm dot loying, and anyone else can read that thread for themselves and make the judgement.

Just glad we're aligned now. There's too much drama in the movement and that only benefits our enemies.

Besides, I have a lot of sinks, and in order to maintain them, I don't have time for drama.

Peace my nigga.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
This basically mirrors what pastor Bertrand Comparet preached:

The title is a bit clumsy as the poster may have meant Anglo Saxons are descended from Jesus. The video description is extremely long (so I'll copy it in quote form) but it paraphrases what Comparet was sharing. The last paragraph is especially spicy as the kids say:

Thank you for posting this. I wasn't aware of this guy.

It's funny when bitter non-Whites like Wisconsin.gov assert that the Israelites weren't White. Pic related.

Attachments

• IMG_7353.jpg
    IMG_7353.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7351.jpg
    IMG_7351.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9552.jpg
    IMG_9552.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 50

More Worser

ok how am I "anti-white"? because I (correctly) stated Jews are your aristocratic class? Or that Jews are white?

"How am I anti-White?" asked the Semite who said Whites are soulless but Saudis aren't

P.s. it's hilarious that you invoked Black Hebrew Israelitism without realizing that level of ridiculous cope is exactly what you subsist on. And called me a hick when your "education" was sitting like a retard surrounded by Arab children years younger than you. Every accusation a confession.

More Worser

"Y-you think this portrayal of an ancient Egyptian was your ancestor!"

No, and DNA backs it up. One would have thought that a sandnigger fetishist like yourself would know that the Fayum paintings were never claimed by anyone to reflect Israelites, but I guess I gave you too much credit both intellectually as well as in terms of integrity. Dumb fuck.

More Worser

I'm dot loying.

I basically said that I could understand the sentiment of messing with women by wasting their time and you came back with an example of understanding of messing with people that involved violence. It makes sense to you, it didn't make sense to me and so I said so.

Like I said, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Your argument makes sense to you, it's fine. But again, I'm dot loying, and anyone else can read that thread for themselves and make the judgement.

Just glad we're aligned now. There's too much drama in the movement and that only benefits our enemies.

Besides, I have a lot of sinks, and in order to maintain them, I don't have time for drama.

Peace my nigga.

I said that malicious acts toward people who DIDN'T wrong you instead of toward people who did, is not only irrational, it's also nigger-tier. That's a fact.

Malicious acts toward a woman who is a stranger who did nothing wrong to you, instead of toward the actual woman who divorce raped you, is identical to what niggers do to innocent White strangers on the basis that "wypipo enslaved us."

You misrepresented this or were under the impression that I was saying that wasting a single mother's gas money and hurting her feelings is the same as physical assault. I didn't make that equivalence at all. What I said is that doing anything malicious at all toward an innocent person, just because you have a grievance toward other people of that group, is what niggers do. (Although to be accurate, other non-Whites do it too)

I now see that you simply misunderstood my original phrasing, you weren't intentionally being a loyer like the two faggots currently assmad in this thread. WPN

Peace ✌🏻

More Worser

Matt Walsh “here’s 5 men who created the LGBT trans movement. Jew 1, Jew 2, Jew 3, Jew 4 and Jew 5, that’s right… THE GERMAN NAZI’S DID IT!”

Twitter has a couple retards whiteknighting jews, by coming up with a list of ethnic Germans who had any possible connection to the jewish transgender agenda in Weimar and saying "ACKSHUALLY it was Germans too!"

Of course they are ignoring the fact that overwhelmingly, it was and is jews behind it. It's like pointing out the one acid attack by the one deranged White guy in comparison to the 99.999% of sandniggers doing it, and saying "So ACKSHUALLY it's not a Muslim thing."

More Worser

IDF soldiers>Rothschild family>Epsteins>Meyer Kahane >ADL>Shane Nokes> Patrick S Tomlinson> you
Your mentality is so rudimentary, and revealing about yourself.

"I feel insecure that nobody thinks my Saudi education is superior, so other people must hate being called uneducated.

They're anti-anti-White so they'll hate being called hicks. 'Hick' would really enrage me if I was White. And they hate jews so I'll say they're worse than jews. And he said I'm like Patrick, so I'll say 'Nuh uh, you're *worse* than Patrick OR jews!' 🤓"

Literally exactly like Patrick: keeps telling on himself, cannot stop "No, child."ing, and cannot let the idiots win. Delicious

Screenshot_20230618-130229~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230624-170736.png

Last edited:
G

Your mentality is so rudimentary, and revealing about yourself.

"I feel insecure that nobody thinks my Saudi education is superior, so other people must hate being called uneducated.

They're anti-anti-White so they'll hate being called hicks. 'Hick' would really enrage me if I was White. And they hate jews so I'll say they're worse than jews. And he said I'm like Patrick, so I'll say 'Nuh uh, you're *worse* than Patrick OR jews!' 🤓"

Literally exactly like Patrick: keeps telling on himself, cannot stop "No, child."ing, and cannot let the idiots win. Delicious
Fag.