Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
aa988ee4f88c3583.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Thank you brotherman. I have been meaning to post these, but I keep forgetting. That first one elicits a raucous laugh from me every time I see it. The guy's angry face is too much. Never mind if that was real life she would be the culprit and immediately accuse him of doing it.
The second one is gonna be what happens to each and every one of us. “You got something to say? Go say it to their faces” *camera pans to some shitty Cumia family gathering*

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I could show this to my friends and relatives and tell them it proves who runs this country asking the same question as the poster:
SCR-20230426-rcao.jpeg

and some of them would tell me that I was a conspiracy theorist.

The good news, I suppose, is that a few years from now I'll get to say "I told you so".

The other good news is that the more they do shit like this the bigger the case I get to make.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Thank you brotherman. I have been meaning to post these, but I keep forgetting. That first one elicits a raucous laugh from me every time I see it. The guy's angry face is too much. Never mind if that was real life she would be the culprit and immediately accuse him of doing it.
Or shed just get mad because he only painted over the graffiti and didn't paint the whole door

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The second one is gonna be what happens to each and every one of us. “You got something to say? Go say it to their faces” *camera pans to some shitty Cumia family gathering*
If it were it would be the same but it would bend with the son rolling down the window and calling them Christ killers