• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

Snake

Forum Clout
I don't know how I feel about circumcision. I do like the way mine looks.

All I know is that this is not a good look:

Untitled-designa8199e5dcedae911.png

Last edited:

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
I agree with you and you're certainly being generous with that measurement, but that's because America has been brainwashed by the Jews into thinking it's better. Honestly, it's kind of bizarre if you take a step back from it. Imagine if we were cutting labias and clits off of every female baby born and men were more attracted to women without them.

Every American male should be enraged that we literally have our arms and legs strapped down and mutilated while we are helpless baies, but none of us are. Tell the average person you know that you're against male circumcision and would never circumcise your son and watch out how profoundly confused they are by what you just said. Like they didn't even realize that was an option to consider.
I don't know how I feel about circumcision. I do like the way mine looks.

All I know is that this is not a good look:

Untitled-designa8199e5dcedae911.png

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
I agree with you and you're certainly being generous with that measurement, but that's because America has been brainwashed by the Jews into thinking it's better. Honestly, it's kind of bizarre if you take a step back from it. Imagine if we were cutting labias and clits off of every female baby born and men were more attracted to women without them.

Every American male should be enraged that we literally have our arms and legs strapped down and mutilated while we are helpless baies, but none of us are. Tell the average person you know that you're against male circumcision and would never circumcise your son and watch out how profoundly confused they are by what you just said. Like they didn't even realize that was an option to consider.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout

I agree. It's weird as fuck when you step back and look at it. There's seriously no point to it. Just goes to show how corruptible human nature is that we cut off the tips of our dicks and have so for generations and no one knows why really.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
I agree. It's weird as fuck when you step back and look at it. There's seriously no point to it. Just goes to show how corruptible human nature is that we cut off the tips of our dicks and have so for generations and no one knows why really.
No one really knows why and no one even thinks to just not cut their dick up like some mentally ill tranny

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I have talked to a few people and within a single conversation gotten them to change their mind. But yes, it's amazing how blindly people go into just cutting their sons' dicks off. I'm positive my parents didn't give it a single consideration.

Most people are, "I just want him to look like his dad."

Yeah, if it comes up, all you have to do is ask why. Why are you doing this to your child? That alone causes them to pause.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

I sure am pissed about it. My lady is from Europe and I always feel in the back of my mind that she sees me as a mutilated freak. If I have a son, that shit won’t be getting cut. If I have a daughter, I’ll sign my rights to her away to my best frie…oh, sorry.

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
Forum Clout

To be fair modern circumcision isn't what was practiced in yee olden days. The word used is clipped not cut off or removed. Modern day circumcision was started by some dickhead that thought he could cure masturbation by making the head of your penis a bulbous callous. The NT also says if you're going to circumcise then you better follow the other Laws that were done away with.