• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

Snake

Forum Clout
55ADCCF2-51E3-4FE8-8C5E-C1FA7395D1BF.jpeg

How has this nigger loving faggot not been killed yet.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
What a couple of assholes. I don't know Zoltanous but my husband and I sniffed out Spencer as being suspicious during the 2016 election. I love seeing it reinforced. Fuck him.
They are all grifters and always have been. This isn’t going be the most popular opinion, I think Gavin McInnes wasn’t one. I think he’s just an idiot who’s good at getting shit started and then gets thrown out like a dog once he’s no longer useful. He then panics and makes even more retarded decisions hurting himself further and making them look better.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
They are all grifters and always have been. This isn’t going be the most popular opinion, I think Gavin McInnes wasn’t one. I think he’s just an idiot who’s good at getting shit started and then gets thrown out like a dog once he’s no longer useful. He then panics and makes even more retarded decisions hurting himself further and making them look better.
I have always thought the same about Gavin. He was sincere. I was there when he started the Proud Boys (watched the episode that day). He wanted to gather patriotic men into a team of sorts so they wouldn't feel so alone. Of course the kike media couldn't have that ('Goy nationalism bad') and destroyed what the Proud Boys were about. It doesn't help that Gavin shoves dildos up his ass lol.