• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kevin Smith is making another fucking Jay and Silent Bob movie

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
For sure. The second two Evenings are a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge dropoff

I bought the second one and regretted it. It wasn't edited as well and most stories were boring. The only story that interested me was about his Green Hornet script - because I've read it - and how he pussied out of directing it.

I lost so much respect for him after hearing his excuse that, when the DVD was over, I threw the fucking thing away.

I'll never watch the third.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I bought the second one and regretted it. It wasn't edited as well and most stories were boring. The only story that interested me was about his Green Hornet script - because I've read it - and how he pussied out of directing it.

I lost so much respect for him after hearing his excuse that, when the DVD was over, I threw the fucking thing away.

I'll never watch the third.

Third is evening worse :image_9248:

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Everyhting after Clerks 2 is fucking abysmal trash.
Red State and half of Tusk was great.
There was some issue with the Dogma rights with Miramax / Weinstein brothers which is why it wasn’t on streaming services that I read was finally resolved after something like 20 years. Just in time for Smith to do a Dogma sequel / reboot and ruin it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Red State and half of Tusk was great.

From what I’ve read it looks like bought it back from them but went through the Weinstein brother that isn’t Harvey. It would be nice if they could put Dogma finally out on streaming services (the deal was made long before streaming was even an idea) but knowing Kevin he will want to make some reboot sequel that will be awful and involve Silent Bob crying and his dumb wife and daughter still trying to act.