• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kevin Smith is making another fucking Jay and Silent Bob movie

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The DMAN has identified the problem with Kevin Smith.

It's a tale as old as "Old Nerds vs. New Nerds."

Old Nerds actually had deep knowledge and got a kick out of making inside references, or doing clever things.

New Nerds are just faggots who embrace being a loser to become popular with the dishonest self-flagellation routine.

Instead of making a brilliant homage to the original Planet of the Apes (Old Nerd thing to do)
Now he's talking about how he wears a covid mask because Batman wears a mask (New Nerd thing to do)

Kevin's only decent work was when he was an Od Nerd. He has since become a New Nerd. Jury is still out on whether quitting the weed will help.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I’ve never seen a single Kevin smith movie, guy seems a tremendous faggot
Aren’t you just a few years older than me? Clerks 1 & 2 should be right in your wheelhouse. I like Cop Out but I’m not going to defend the rest of his work. I do like Mallrats though. In my opinion, Clerks 1 didn’t age well. 2 is way better than 1 and I don’t understand why anyone thinks otherwise.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Aren’t you just a few years older than me? Clerks 1 & 2 should be right in your wheelhouse. I like Cop Out but I’m not going to defend the rest of his work. I do like Mallrats though. In my opinion, Clerks 1 didn’t age well. 2 is way better than 1 and I don’t understand why anyone thinks otherwise.

I’m 34 but I dunno, it all just seems very gay

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout

His career starts with Clerks and ends at Clerks 2. Everyhting after Clerks 2 is fucking abysmal trash. Lately he seems dedicated to destroying any good will he had left and shitting on his younger, pre-all day weedfag self's creations.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There was some issue with the Dogma rights with Miramax / Weinstein brothers which is why it wasn’t on streaming services that I read was finally resolved after something like 20 years. Just in time for Smith to do a Dogma sequel / reboot and ruin it.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I think the only Kevin Smith movie I actually like is the first Clerks.

For being different and unique at the time, yes, I still watch it. It's aged ok, but I think anyone born after that generation, it's lost on.

Mall Rats watch pretty good.

For Jason Lee, yes, but it's aged pretty bad.

I'd rather watch reboot 100 times than Clerks 3 once.

Amen.

Will he cry while making it?

Always a yes.

What about the TV show.

Cartoon holds up pretty well. I still get a kick out of it.

His career starts with Clerks and ends at Clerks 2.

I will say, to the day I die, Seth Rogen should be kicked in the cunt for introducing a fat man with a clearly addictive personality to fucking weed. That shit ruined his brain chemistry; any effort at growing (and shit on me for this, but Clerks 2 proved to me he was) and any effort at aiming higher (which his Green Hornet script showed he could possibly do, but he pussied out of the directors chair) was completely gone. We got Cop Out, Zack and Miri, Yoga Hosiers... I can't let him off the hook for Red State because I'm sure he had that written before he got on weed, and he botched it anyway.

Fucker needs to just go back to crying, he's good at that.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

Old Nerds actually had deep knowledge and got a kick out of making inside references, or doing clever things.

New Nerds are just faggots who embrace being a loser to become popular with the dishonest self-flagellation routine.

Instead of making a brilliant homage to the original Planet of the Apes (Old Nerd thing to do)
Now he's talking about how he wears a covid mask because Batman wears a mask (New Nerd thing to do)

Kevin's only decent work was when he was an Od Nerd. He has since become a New Nerd. Jury is still out on whether quitting the weed will help.
This is the old difference between nerds and geeks.

Nerds are autistic about something but they're proficient at it. Geeks are just marks for something they like to a high degree. So nerds can be useful whereas geeks should just be eradicated.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This is the old difference between nerds and geeks.

Nerds are autistic about something but they're proficient at it. Geeks are just marks for something they like to a high degree. So nerds can be useful whereas geeks should just be eradicated.

Geeks consume and collect without any genuine attachment to what they spend their money on. It's a popularity contest for stupid.

I have a JR Ewing statue I got for my birthday because I love "Dallas", but you can shoot me if I ever create a "Dallas Room".

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Geeks consume and collect without any genuine attachment to what they spend their money on. It's a popularity contest for stupid.

I have a JR Ewing statue I got for my birthday because I love "Dallas", but you can shoot me if I ever create a "Dallas Room".
And I have "Calling All Stations" on vinyl and you couldn't even ribs me.

Not a Ray guy any more. No more, Ray.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout

gay as this sounds i saw him speak at a convention in the early 2000s and thought he was funny as fuck. he was a good speaker. VERY FUNNY.

sad to see how much of an unfunny fat faggot he is now.
Mall Rats watch pretty good.
Chasing Amy is underrated tbh