• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kevin Smith is making another fucking Jay and Silent Bob movie

Forum Clout
The third Jay and Silent Bob movie will be titled Jay and Silent Bob: Store Wars, and will find the two characters running a dispensary, and entering a war of sorts with a rival store.

It'll almost certainly suck, but in fairness them actually being drug dealers (even if it's effectively legal now) sounds like something he should have done from the start instead of two shitty "meta" movies.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
True story: When I was in high school in the early 2000’s, I went to a house party in Venice, California and Jason Mewes was there all fucked up, drunk and on drugs and eventually passed out asleep in his underwear literally on top of a dining table as we all just stood around drinking keg beer from red solo cups and laughing at what a pathetic sight he was. I remember he had track marks on his arms. This must’ve been 2002.

Forum Clout
It will be am accomplishment if it's as bad as Reboot

Reboot was possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. And I always liked Jay and Silent Bob, too. So I figured it was something he couldn't totally fuck up. But it is an atrocity. It looked like he filmed the fucking thing with his phone, the acting was abysmal, the "plot" was sickeningly gay, and there was nary a laugh to be had.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
True story: When I was in high school in the early 2000’s, I went to a house party in Venice, California and Jason Mewes was there all fucked up, drunk and on drugs and eventually passed out asleep in his underwear literally on top of a dining table as we all just stood around drinking keg beer from red solo cups and laughing at what a pathetic sight he was. I remember he had track marks on his arms. This must’ve been 2002.

......AND STRIKES BACK....AGAIN!

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Reboot was possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. And I always liked Jay and Silent Bob, too. So I figured it was something he couldn't totally fuck up. But it is an atrocity. It looked like he filmed the fucking thing with his phone, the acting was abysmal, the "plot" was sickeningly gay, and there was nary a laugh to be had.

I'd rather watch reboot 100 times than Clerks 3 once.

Forum Clout
What about the TV show.
What, that Clerks cartoon one? That was Hamlet compared to Reboot. I watched it on some bootleg streaming site, and at first I thought I'd been had. But it turned out it looked that shitty on purpose. Jay's fucked up face was horribly distracting, plus he could barely talk, and his daughter has no talent whatsoever. She's a worse actress than his wife, which is a bold statement.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
What, that Clerks cartoon one? That was Hamlet compared to Reboot. I watched it on some bootleg streaming site, and at first I thought I'd been had. But it turned out it looked that shitty on purpose. Jay's fucked up face was horribly distracting, plus he could barely talk, and his daughter has no talent whatsoever. She's a worse actress than his wife, which is a bold statement.