Kevin Brennan is live...is this nigga mentally ill?

G

I’m a big faggot for talking politics but President Fuentes is tickling the fuck out of my ribs.

You have to be bred and raised specifically for political power to get anywhere near that chair. The elite powerbrokers have full control of the pool of serious candidates. Cat boy Nick is hated by the especially most powerful section of those elites, knowwhatimean 🇮🇱 ?
Nick Fuentes would make the perfect minion president controlled by some shadowy cabal...you know like Biden, Trump, Obama, Bush etc

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
I’m a big faggot for talking politics but President Fuentes is tickling the fuck out of my ribs.

You have to be bred and raised specifically for political power to get anywhere near that chair. The elite powerbrokers have full control of the pool of serious candidates. Cat boy Nick is hated by the especially most powerful section of those elites, knowwhatimean 🇮🇱 ?

have you ever listened to the dude debate?

i don't wanna get into the faggot weeds with this, but just as a personality who built a political movement in his 20's, you are being way to dismissive of the potential of a person like that

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
I can see it, along with Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens, etc being groomed for political careers when they're in their 40s, absolutely.
Ben Shapiro, sure. Candace is functionally retarded and just a grifter anyway so she might get as far as AOC or MTG but that’s it.

And Fuentes plays entirely too wrong crowd. I’m telling you that Nigga is locked out

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
have you ever listened to the dude debate?

i don't wanna get into the faggot weeds with this, but just as a personality who built a political movement in his 20's, you are being way to dismissive of the potential of a person like that
I don’t think he doesn’t have POTENTIAL but you know we have a pretty locked down system of power in this country right? The dude is just not eligible.

Fuentes and Nazi comparisons are gay and played out but the guy would need actual Brownshirts and armed revolution to get political power in this country.

not that Jack Horner

but the guy would need actual Brownshirts and armed revolution to get political power in this country.

yes

but seriously, you underestimate how fragile our system really is. i'm not saying that he would make it in this current system, thats kinda silly.

but he's young, and he's savvy, and shit can change very quickly as we all know

BootyJuice

It's a willingness to be associated with Nana in any way, which means you're desperately clinging to the absolute lowest rung of "show business". Appearing at a local "extreme wrestling" event at the Moose Lodge is more prestigious than doing Andy's creepy, booze-fueled repressed homosexuality-fest. These people aren't bottom of the barrel, they're the slime trail left by the slug that lives under the barrel.
satanssockpuppet over here killin it for us today.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Nick Fuentes went hunting for cum with a black light because he thought one of his pals might have made out with a girl on his couch. “Having sex with girls is gay,” sayeth the future president.

Kevin Brennan isn’t the only one who’s mentally ill.

not that Jack Horner

Fuentes is a pathetic manlet loser and is barely in the closet. President lol.
8F707C07-933A-49BC-9F34-5C00B181B7B4.jpeg