Kevin Brennan is live...is this nigga mentally ill?

Im beginning to think one major criteria to get hired by Nana is Mental illness or addiction.
It's a willingness to be associated with Nana in any way, which means you're desperately clinging to the absolute lowest rung of "show business". Appearing at a local "extreme wrestling" event at the Moose Lodge is more prestigious than doing Andy's creepy, booze-fueled repressed homosexuality-fest. These people aren't bottom of the barrel, they're the slime trail left by the slug that lives under the barrel.

this is so good
If you're a regular on Nana's show, it means you have literally no other options. There are no "exciting up & comers" doing Nana's show, they're all failed, dysfunctional, delusional losers, trying to cling to any shred of notoriety whatsoever. Gavin and Geno are Nana's "big name" pals now, which is just pathetic to an astonishing degree.

G

If you're a regular on Nana's show, it means you have literally no other options. There are no "exciting up & comers" doing Nana's show, they're all failed, dysfunctional, delusional losers, trying to cling to any shred of notoriety whatsoever. Gavin and Geno are Nana's "big name" pals now, which is just pathetic to an astonishing degree.
Well Nick Fuentes' PR team were duped into having him make a guest appearance on TACs...but beyond that I don't recall any rising name make an appearance recently. Even Nick's appearance seemed more like a favor than anything, probably after Nana gushed at him for his CozyTV shit.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Well Nick Fuentes' PR team were duped into having him make a guest appearance on TACs...but beyond that I don't recall any rising name make an appearance recently. Even Nick's appearance seemed more like a favor than anything, probably after Nana gushed at him for his CozyTV shit.

Nick fuentes is going to be president some day

thats so funny he was on ants show

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
he was just on the no jumper podcast and had the two black hosts agreeing with him on race realism

if he doesnt get shot he’s gonna be a problem in the next decade
He convinced a couple stoned black pop culture podcast hosts to agree with him on race realism? Uh oh he’s a shoe in!

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
I’m a big faggot for talking politics but President Fuentes is tickling the fuck out of my ribs.

You have to be bred and raised specifically for political power to get anywhere near that chair. The elite powerbrokers have full control of the pool of serious candidates. Cat boy Nick is hated by the especially most powerful section of those elites, knowwhatimean 🇮🇱 ?