• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just look at this asshole

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
1000003698.jpg

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I highly doubt he gets ANY work done there at all. He's most likely on Twitter and MSNBC 99% of the time and he has a tab open for MS Word so he can look like he's an employed author when we all know he's not. He does this strictly for the attention and hoping people ask him what he's doing. It's just an attention seeking tool, nothing more.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You can see the people on his sides are trying to get as far away as possible from him. He does this for attention because he’s so starved for it.
yea, every time he's aware he's near a camera he is trying to stick his fat pig face in front of it like a complete moron. Then he just looks like a goober lurking in the background waiting for someone to acknowledge him.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
9cozpr25n28z5j7uer5xj4p6bq81

Right in the middle of the bar with a laptop and fucking mouse. I'm sure the staff just loved him doing that before he was banned.

Also why the fuck would go somewhere like this to write anyway? Fucking tiny, cramped little street corner bar that's super brightly lit and just shitty looking overall. If you want to get hammered while you write, at least go to a nice bar.

Stupid fatso.
If someone posted a picture of you while you were posting this from your dad's basement, everyone would be laughing at you. It's creepy to post pictures like this. Pat was right when he said "this is all they have" but what he should have added was "and they should kill themselves"