Just a reminder of how horribly it went for Patrick last time he was in front of a judge

G

He has some kind of autistic form of Tourette's, or maybe he's just an effeminate huffer and puffer. The "hrmph" noises he makes when frustrated or thwarted are nothing new, they go back to that unboxing video when he had the reptile on his shoulder and he wasn't happy with Stinky's camerawork. They really come out here though.

The last second of clip 2, when the magistrate repeats that yes, Rick can't just come into the court and present evidence from absent witnesses. Clip 3, after "Sir, don't do that." It's almost imperceptible, but Fat does a gay little noise after being scolded. You can tell he really just wants to scream in the guy's face.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I love how this can now be used in any future civil and criminal litigation as admissible evidence. Losing a harassment order and stating in the same proceedings that you voluntarily dismissed your previous legal proceedings doesn’t exactly paint the picture of a frightened victim.
Neither does constantly posting your location data and planned public appearances.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story
4b70ab992b30b8d97702f8d07ade8157.png

He's "been SWATTed" 20 more times since I made that.

8b2c1bfc8d224c37fcbd18be1093de7a.jpg

d69caa9590a917cabac3ae28edce9904.png

EraGodless

The T’s and the enunciation really comes out this one
That was already after he threaTened me. I did noT wanT To fighT him.

Idiot Patrick trying to explain to the judge Patrick's own incriminating tweet where he accepts Andrew's challenge and makes threaTs of his own towards Andrew.

Edit: the judge straight up acknowledged Andrew's retardation. However, that day, Patrick's retardation proved to be even greater.

Last edited:

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
him.

Idiot Patrick trying to explain to the judge Patrick's own incriminating tweet where he accepts Andrew's challenge and makes threaTs of his own towards Andrew.
Don’t forget Pat getting busted for deleting his own threatening texts because BDA tricked him into thinking he hadn’t retained them. Oof.

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring as “Liquor Pig”
Isn't there a transcript of this appearance? I want to listen to it again but I'm at work.

He constantly interrupted the judge and that's one of the dumbest things you can do in court, along with commiting perjury, which he also did. He showed the judge in a matter of minutes why this fat asshole attracts so many trolls and also that he taunts his trolls and encourages the interactions. He's his own worst enemy.

And he's learned nothing from this humiliating failure. In fact, he's only gotten worse.

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I mean a simple google would have solved that pat is so fat and retarded he thought this was gonna be open and shut
It would've been had he behaved like a normal human being. If he'd just told BDA to fuck off or didn't respond, and the guy still showed up looking for him, the drunk polack would not have had grounds for appeal. But because Rick behaved like such a belligerent and dishonest sperg he made himself culpable.

It's the one time where issuing the "you've been instructed..." copypasta and leaving it at that would've been the smart thing to do legally. But actual tough guy couldn't tolerate being disrespected and had to challenge the guy to mutual combat. It's amazing how uncanny his ability is to do the wrong thing at any given time.