Just a reminder of how horribly it went for Patrick last time he was in front of a judge

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It’s insane how fucking stupid and narcissistic he is. He expected to go in front of a judge, give him testimony from witnesses who didn’t show up to the court and show texts that are clearly omitting his own and expect no pushback from the opposing side. And in his wildest dreams he didn’t imagine a judge interpreting it as an invitation to fight. And like the fucking retard he is instead of accepting that this shit isn’t acceptable in court he blows it off as “that judge was wrong child. Once we get a second, better judge who isn’t an incompetent nigger we will win.”

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
It must have absolutely killed him inside when he had to admit thar he didn't know something.
And that the judge did not accept his version of events. Pat is one of those “If I say it, it’s true and you’d best not question it, child” types. Being told by the authority figure that he didn’t believe Pat had to absolutely wound him.

Patrick lusts for acceptance.

His dream life is Twitter in the 2010s, when anyone parroting a mainstream, left-leaning argument would be showered with approval.

That's what Patrick deserves - approval and support for spending ten seconds Tweeting a platitude.

But people who work in a court of law - judges, lawyers etc unfortunately have critical thinking skills. "So you, a white man, are being targeted by white supremacists?" "You know we can't actually accept hearsay and conjecture in a court of law?"

Patrick is the male equivalent of a woman who can get 100s of "likes" on her Instagram bikini pics but isn't automatically showered with highly paid work. She thinks that reality is "unfair" and tries to lean in to a perma-victim mentality.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Pat admitting he’s not aware that hearsay isn’t admissible testimony is the only time I’ve heard him come close to saying “I don’t know.”

Even then he sounds arrogant as shit - "I did not know that" and then little "hmm" after the judge confirms it. What an unlikeable and extremely heavy human being.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!

Attachments

• IMG_0546.jpeg
    IMG_0546.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 8