Just a few dudes nerding out

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Her son is surprisingly handsome. I hope he joins the priesthood, robbing her of grandchildren and giving her nonstop lectures about turning her life over to Christ.
I hope that he just flat out cuts her out of his life.

Failing that, I hope that he and his sister die of heart palpitations brought on by the vaccine, so she has to live the rest of her life knowing that they died because of her ideology / virtue signaling.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
I hope that he just flat out cuts her out of his life.

Failing that, I hope that he and his sister die of heart palpitations brought on by the vaccine, so she has to live the rest of her life knowing that they died because of her ideology / virtue signaling.
The cunt would just blame it on Republicans or something rather than face reality. Cunts like her and Fatrick do more mental gymnastics than the fucking Olympic gymnastics team do gymnastics.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Asking the real questions.

She's probably A-ok with Muslims or Hindus (and Dindus). She's one of those who claims to be "Atheist", but what she really means is "anti-Christian".

She even pals around apostate false prophet / faggot John Pavlovitz, because he is a Christian hating Christian, so to her, he's one of the "good ones".
This very true, it’s a real dilemma for the proud atheists for the past couple woke years since they usually learn left. They just hate Christian’s and think Jesus is stupid but would NEVER say the same about Muslims. They are the types to shit on Christmas but think Kwanza is a real holiday that wasn’t made by some lunatic in the 60s.

Yeah i bet everyone on this forum is a Chad.
Yes.

stu.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I know nothing about this woman other than seeing her name here

Are all of these dudes deeply autistic? I mean, the asian looks retarded, but also they look in their late 20s and a mom is snapping pics of their get together on the floor

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
What a sad, pathetic woman. Look at all the flags next to her name. No American flag, but she’s an Air Force vet? What gives? Even Joseph Cumia has his flag (it’s INVERTED). The Ukrainian flag with the sunflower enrages me, I bet two months ago she didn’t even know where this place was on a map.