Just a few dudes nerding out

Nice of Quasi to offer technical assistance to TryChick junior.

trychick

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Jesus Christ. What a sad, shallow existence.

"Look! My faggot son has friends who aren't white! Aren't we progressive and special?!"

Stupid ugly post-wall bitch. This just again proves how racist they really are. They don't see other races as genuine people, but as props to be displayed for credibility. This is no different than someone taking a picture of their new Porsche, or of a giant fish they just caught. It's the same thing - a validation picture. Heaven forbid you or your faggot son treat his friends as real people, and let a hang be a hang (maaaan). No, it has to be exploited for social media points. Disingenuous cunt.

I can't wait for her to call out Christians for their pomp or fake virtues again. This picture is being saved for that occasion.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Is it not loud, disconcerting, smelly and a hassle to clean up after three 'young men' spend the afternoon fucking each other for hours (after the pc takes 20 mins to build) in your living room???
There must be cum and lube and shit covered rubbers all over the place and the smell of poppers must be a nightmare...
But hey 'that's what being a mom is all about am I Right Twitter?!'

'' I think I heard my son climax for the second time, he's such a go getter! So proud'' #momlife

'' FINALLY I get the lounge to myself! But wouldn't you know it? One of my sons lover's must have left his fecal covered condom on the new couch and I sat in it! 🤷🏼‍♀️ What's a mom to do? '' #momlovesfags

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What’s funny is she’s took this (they don’t look to thrilled to have their photo taken by their friends weird mom) just to show online how she “doesn’t see color” even though that’s exactly what she sees here. If they were all white she wouldn’t take this photo to share with strangers online. Way to embarrass and annoy your kid, Laura. Even these dorks won’t want to come over anymore because “dude, I don’t wanna go to your house, your mom takes pictures of us for her twitter, that’s weird”

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
But are they all atheists?
Asking the real questions.

She's probably A-ok with Muslims or Hindus (and Dindus). She's one of those who claims to be "Atheist", but what she really means is "anti-Christian".

She even pals around apostate false prophet / faggot John Pavlovitz, because he is a Christian hating Christian, so to her, he's one of the "good ones".