Judas Priest, he's a fucking monster.

G

Well I don't know. I don't tend to fall straight onto my ass if I get slightly tripped up, but I'm not Asian. I've tripped over my pets. They weren't harmed though.
I've seen other dads doing that same thing with their kids but mine tried it once and I nixed it immediately - I've got good balance and all but having my arms behind my back with forty pounds of poor impulse control hanging off of them is asking for it.

lowend73

never caught lackin
Him and Jim were so crass and over the top with their kid death thing.

Truthfully, the whole Connor Peterson thing got ran into the ground. Another Machiavellian move by Opie. I remember Jim saying that he thought Opie hated him the beginning, and he was right. Really 1 dimensional.

I digress, back to the ghoul...

lowend73

never caught lackin
He's just a legitimate demented fuck now who's completely detached from reality. He has nobody and nothing keeping him in check and hasn't for years so he's just adrift in his sea of social media addiction, alcoholism and insane racism. He's legitimately the most racist person I've ever known of. We all enjoy a good use of the word 'nigger' now and again but he just truly hates all black people, including kids.

I do think this isn't just about his racism though. It's also his way of getting his own back on people who've tried to censor his "brave straightalking" over the years. This is the 2nd time he's celebrated black kids dying in the last month on Twitter and it's essentially him saying "Look at this! I can say whatever deplorable shit I want on Elon's Twitter now and I'll never get banned! I win!"

He's truly a lost cause as a human being. He has nobody in his life who cares about him; they're all just there to leech off him in one way or another, including his own worthless brother. At 62, he's isolated himself from most of his former friends and he knows he'll never get any kind of mainstream gig again so he's just trying his best to pander to what he thinks is "hardcore fanbase" but even they are being put off by what a ghoul he is now.

tl;dr - Ant's a stupid wop bastard and heart attack would be a mercy for him at this point.
He could have spent time with his Mom. Fuck, go once a week. I hate Nursing Homes, but would go if I have to. I wouldn't as a teenager, but I was a teenager at the time.

That dude didn't burn bridges, he pretty much vaporized them. The ball washers will grow tired that the money fountain has been slowing down.

Because of the bullshit on how he treated his Mom, does he not see how he is headed in the same direction? Is he just acting obtuse?