Judas Priest, he's a fucking monster.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
I'm pretty sure at this point his twitchy Twitter fingers are just retweeting and pressing buttons with what's left of his active mind hardly being involved.

Still, I know his reptile brain gets lit up when his sycophants start bashing him, so I wonder how he'll respond to them disliking this shit.

He's getting closer and closer to having to go live with a grown woman. You can expect the crass level to only increase from here on out until he's living in a refrigerator box down by the swamp where he belongs.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
It’s almost not even surprising anymore. You look at his Twitter feed it’s all black people. What the fuck happened. I don’t even consider Ant a conservative, he’s just racist to an unhealthy degree. I’ve been listening to a shit ton of 2008 clips and hearing Patrice and Ant argue about Obama is painful. Saying shit like “And uhhh OBAMAS CONSTITUENCY… You watch. He’s going to have the most bills signed in office than any other President because no one in theres gonna wanna look racist.” and theres just exhaustion in the room. That was how he was 15 years ago. Now he is a complete frothing at the mouth fucking lunatic who can only think about blacks, and probably their cocks, 24/7. He got lost.

He's just a legitimate demented fuck now who's completely detached from reality. He has nobody and nothing keeping him in check and hasn't for years so he's just adrift in his sea of social media addiction, alcoholism and insane racism. He's legitimately the most racist person I've ever known of. We all enjoy a good use of the word 'nigger' now and again but he just truly hates all black people, including kids.

I do think this isn't just about his racism though. It's also his way of getting his own back on people who've tried to censor his "brave straightalking" over the years. This is the 2nd time he's celebrated black kids dying in the last month on Twitter and it's essentially him saying "Look at this! I can say whatever deplorable shit I want on Elon's Twitter now and I'll never get banned! I win!"

He's truly a lost cause as a human being. He has nobody in his life who cares about him; they're all just there to leech off him in one way or another, including his own worthless brother. At 62, he's isolated himself from most of his former friends and he knows he'll never get any kind of mainstream gig again so he's just trying his best to pander to what he thinks is "hardcore fanbase" but even they are being put off by what a ghoul he is now.

tl;dr - Ant's a stupid wop bastard and heart attack would be a mercy for him at this point.

Last edited:

EraGodless

I think I've said this before but celebrating the deaths of black kids is something they do on niggermania. Maybe he thinks he's posting there.
I don't even think it was a black kid. The dad and kid looked Asian.

And wouldn't that be some ironic shit, a black father tripping and crushing his toddler? I mean, stay absent nigga if you can't fucking walk without tripping over your own two feet.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Fellas, it sounds like we're all on the same page here, so I posit a theory, ef yew wheeelll -

You're this boys father. You slip and fall on him, killing the young lad. You have to live with the regret, pain, and memory of that for the rest of your life. A simple accident, and YOU did that. I don't care if you're a proud atheist or a man in touch with God, you're contemplating suicide more than once. Just throwing this out to you shakes me because of my empathy, I want to give this poor man a hug and tell him it's ok.

Now, let's turn the tables back to little pissy eyed Queen of the Carolina Jungle, Nana the She Devil. Raised by a terrible father and a crack smoking mother, he was never given empathy - instead he was taught how to grift, glom on to sloppy seconds, and spit on the floor with the best of them. We all know trash like this, through indirect connections.

And yet, even the person I know like this (and no, he is never welcome at my Villa, he's a relative of a close friend bandmate I shall not name), would never find such an act funny. The one redeemable aspect about said trash lad is his protectiveness of children, regardless of race and creed, and that's because of his Terrible upbringing. Even he has that small crumb of empathy.

How has Anthony not been beaten to death by mob justice yet? That has to be coming at some point, no one this blatantly evil without political power stays alive that long.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
They used to have sanitariums for people like Anthony (atleast in America they did). I'm not sure if they still exist in Europe (I'm going to hazard a guess and say yes).
I regrettably clicked the link. That video is fucking heartbreaking. It's a crazy accident that could really happen to anyone and it'd be a world shattering nightmare. I don't see how there's anything remotely funny about it. Anthony probably should just be lobotomized.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I regrettably clicked the link. That video is fucking heartbreaking. It's a crazy accident that could really happen to anyone and it'd be a world shattering nightmare. I don't see how there's anything remotely funny about it. Anthony probably should just be lobotomized.

Anthony should be curb stomped.

And not even American History X style, that's too easy on him.

EraGodless

It's funny in it's absurdity- a, "you've got to be fucking kidding me," type of thing. The problem is, Anthony thinks it's funny because there's one less nigger child around.

Last edited: