Judas Priest, he's a fucking monster.

Bumley

It’s almost not even surprising anymore. You look at his Twitter feed it’s all black people. What the fuck happened. I don’t even consider Ant a conservative, he’s just racist to an unhealthy degree. I’ve been listening to a shit ton of 2008 clips and hearing Patrice and Ant argue about Obama is painful. Saying shit like “And uhhh OBAMAS CONSTITUENCY… You watch. He’s going to have the most bills signed in office than any other President because no one in theres gonna wanna look racist.” and theres just exhaustion in the room. That was how he was 15 years ago. Now he is a complete frothing at the mouth fucking lunatic who can only think about blacks, and probably their cocks, 24/7. He got lost.
The comments on those Obama years videos all say "aNt WaS RiGhT AbOuT EvErYtHiNg". Fucking nothing really happened. Idiots.

FingerofGod

He's not people. I hope the increasingly distasteful f/n posting is in direct correlation with some kind of alcohol-induced encephalopathy, and he's going to board Admiral Orbani's ship before he ever sets foot in his Deliverance villa.
I’ve seen people here share similar sentiments but I personally feel that if he drank as much as we think he does he’d be either dead or unable to still do a show. I really don’t think alcohol has much to do with it, he’s just a mess.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Shit like this is why I will actually celebrate when his heart gives out again. This world will be better off without him leeching oxygen, contributing nothing and spreading this evil shit. I've never known anyone as rotten to the core and plain evil as Anthony quite honestly.

He should have blown his brains out the week he got fired from Sirius and he would have left this earth with some dignity and self-respect. His reputation wouldn't have been tarnished with proof of his child-grooming, womanbeating and tranny-fucking ways. Now he's lost in this state of lingering with no meaning, drinking from the moment he stumbles out of his pit mid-afternoon and is surrounded by nothing but failure degenerates, sycophants and enablers like Geno.

What a disaster his abusive, absent father and that pole-dancing whore raised.

lowend73

never caught lackin
I’ve seen people here share similar sentiments but I personally feel that if he drank as much as we think he does he’d be either dead or unable to still do a show. I really don’t think alcohol has much to do with it, he’s just a mess.
Alcohol did its job as a depressant, just opened the wet brain descent into Lady Di madness.

All these CM fans are starting to see Aunt for what he really is. Any mainstream acknowledgement has gone by the wayside. Now, you are 60 playing COD online. Not that there is anything wrong wit playing video games. But when you suck, it is not very exciting to watch. Add in his pearls of wisdom, why is it not a success like Asmongold or one of those other video game streamers.