Joseph has fallen off the diet

G

Ironically, if he was just some wop living in the Mezzogiorno of his ancestors, he wouldn't have the health problems of the Average American Poor. No GM wheat, corn etc. Less economically viable fast-food options. No HFCS beverages legally available.

He'd still be a stout, southern European, Quasi-peasant. The genes don't lie. But he'd just be starting medication now, at 67. Not 20 years ago.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
@Gay Faggot. you gonna take that?!
Take what???? An anonymous insult from an anonymous LOSER???? Wow I’m so hurt by it. Oh wait. I’m NOT!!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

It would take me less than 2 seconds to DEMOLISH any of you pussies in real life. No weapons. No guns. Just FISTS. But you don’t even have the balls to share your NAME. This is how I know you are pathetic millenial WEAKLINGS who couldn’t handle me much less a JOB!!!😘😘😘

Your obsession CONFOUNDS my belief. You need me so bad you insult me and try to act as if I’m weak. Just hoping I might response. Well guess WHAT!?!!?!? You’re not getting one. It’s that easy.😎😎😎

Maybe try when I’m bored and not having fun with my little brother. Shooting the shit, having fun, and WINNING $$$. That’s what Cumia boys do. What do you do????? Sit here and eat shit looking at your computers all day, waiting for us to post. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow DEADBEAT!!!🤣🤣🤣

#LaFamiglia #TRUMP2024 #STILLWINNING