Joseph has fallen off the diet

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
E67A8490-470C-4A0D-B12F-CA1323381E61.jpeg

Why on earth would you bother posting this? Also, look at how he just slopped the butter onto the bread. Lazy slob. Nice balanced breakfast, shithead. I cannot wait for his cow ticker to explode.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Posting non stop racist bigoted boomer shit under your daughters name when you know there’s thousands of people eager to fuck with you online is so incredibly hard to understand.

Every employer does checks online now, “thanks for coming in today Layla, we’re just concerned that your social media footprint has a lot about putting down black people like animals and threatening violence against elected officials”

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Dawn is about to lose a few pounds. She could give him a few ideas.
Didn't Dawny have ass cheek implants too? I seem to recall hearing something about that! What are those plump ass treeks gonna look like when she dwindles down to the size of Roe from Chemo at the end days?

Well wishes to Dawn all the same with her BFTs (Biiig Fuuuucking Tits!)

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Didn't Dawny have ass cheek implants too? I seem to recall hearing something about that! What are those plump ass treeks gonna look like when she dwindles down to the size of Roe from Chemo at the end days?

Well wishes to Dawn all the same with her BFTs (Biiig Fuuuucking Tits!)
Her ass is terribly saggy, it's one photo where she's got it plumped up and wearing heels. That's it

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He can't even eat toast without turning it into another bold social media statement about his rebellious, all-American lifestyle. "Bah, this low fat commie bullshit...hey! I know! I'll just eat twice as much of their bullshit low fat crap! Ha ha ha, fuck YOU, Land O' Lakes!".
Its clearly Bidens fault that his health is so bad that cant eat like a pig anymore without consequences