Joseph gives Gay Faggot a run for his money with a classic BroJoe Mooooo about cruising, snoring, and other horse shit

Joe has provided more entertainment with this cruise ship adventure in a few months than Patrick has in the last year. None of it needed to be milked from him either; he chose to do this and post constant updates complete of his own accord.

Joe will aways be our golden lolcow 🥇 🐄
Remember the users here calling for an effort to get him fired before it even started? Yeah, just let Joe be Joe and watch him blunder through his miserable existence.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
TSCc0pS.png

This SNOWFLAKE is not mentally TOUGH enough to hold any JOB more than 'few months' 🖕🤣 🇺🇸 #LetsGoBrandon

TSCc0pS.png

This SNOWFLAKE is not mentally TOUGH enough to hold any JOB more than 'few months' 🖕🤣 🇺🇸 #LetsGoBrandon
They had the gall to expect the braying moron to do some work, and not stand there like an idiot holding court like he's Jeff Beck or something. Simple fact: Joe Cue-mia cannot get along with or work with others, as he has a work ethic that could politely be described as "niggerish" and a personality to match.

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…
Paging @Sue Lightning

3-5 gigs a day (let's say 4)
7 days a week
$119/gig
4 x 7 x 119 x 52 = ~$173,000/yr

Is Joe trying to claim he was tracking to make $173,000 a year doing this cruise? Am I retarded or is Joe just Joeing?
He’s talking out of his ass. He has already admitted to only making $3,500 a month for this “gig”.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Lol imagine a decaying old moron like Joe or Ant insulting s woman's appearance. Yet both do this shit all the time. It might be even worse when Joe does it because he's just aping his brother's behavior without having any of the money or fame. That said ant is still delusional in his standards for women.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
It'll never stop busting my ribs that, within an hour of him making the gleeful announcement that he's doing a cruise, people here made predictions on how horrible it would actually be, and nearly all of them came true. A bunch of Internet trolls took more time reading his contract in their bathroom breaks than he ever bothered to.
COMPD

BroJoe really is the gift that keeps on giving. His insane, embarrassing, and pathetic rants about his own life, made with absolutely zero self awareness, are funnier than anything that was ever on O&A. "A corporate slave ship" mere sentences before admitting that he's only working about four 45-minute sets a day. Apparently two hours of work is slavery. What a boomer retard baby.

lowend73

dirty nachos
Melatonin, Benadryl, Earplugs

That is price you pay for sleeping in a closet with another man on bunk beds. Joe fails to make the best of a bad situation (could have saved his money, read some books, practiced his routine so he can give 100% and feel good about herself.)

But no, it is the same old story. Do enough to get by, and tell everyone how badass you are.