• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph gives Gay Faggot a run for his money with a classic BroJoe Mooooo about cruising, snoring, and other horse shit

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
If he didn't spend the whole trip being an insubordinate asshole, skirting every rule he could just because he can't help himself he wouldn't have to worry about everyone "having it out for him". I've worked with so many old guys who barely did fuck all but they were unanimously liked and respected because they were cool.
Someone pointed this out but it’s very astute so it needs repeating: Joseph Cumia is a stunted shell of a man, he is compelled to “break the rules” because he’s had 60+ years of getting special treatment because of baby bro.

LOL he's really breaking down now. The fantasy world he created for himself, where he's a successful, professional, working musician, is collapsing around him, and he's desperately lashing out and looking for culprits to blame. A few months of four hour workdays broke cotton-soft pussy Joe, and now he'll be returning home an abject failure, facing a mountain of debt. I like how he's trying to pretend he's some elder statesman among "professional musicians", offering advice about "the life", when he's done nothing but repeatedly fail at it to a point where he had to take a gig on a dumpy old boat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
LOL he's really breaking down now. The fantasy world he created for himself, where he's a successful, professional, working musician, is collapsing around him, and he's desperately lashing out and looking for culprits to blame. A few months of four hour workdays broke cotton-soft pussy Joe, and now he'll be returning home an abject failure, facing a mountain of debt. I like how he's trying to pretend he's some elder statesman among "professional musicians", offering advice about "the life", when he's done nothing but repeatedly fail at it to a point where he had to take a gig on a dumpy old boat.
He is already plugging his gig when he gets home.

1720969556479.png

He is already plugging his gig when he gets home.

View attachment 210839
LOL "free show". Joe will spend more on gas and tolls than he makes doing that lame gig. What happened to his vaunted Steely Dan cover band? Or did he alienate those guys too?

I just noticed the line about his calloused fingers. It took Joe over forty years to develop those callouses.

Fucking retarded nigga made $3000 a month to be a slave. All this for $12500, and his dental bill is $8000
There's a load of homes in the Philippines with workers who do this kind of job and are able to save enough money to build big homes and be comfortable. Joe is making a loss and literally only went to the Normandy beaches the whole time of his 4 month trip to places he could never dream of seeing.

Whoops.