• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia is a real badass

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
There's no way Joe would go down with the ship. He'd grab some kid who'd been separated from their parents and pretend he was their grandfather like Billy Zane in Titanic or just push women and children out of the way to force himself onto a lifeboat like the Italian coward captain on that cruise ship.

So so so so you're saying SOME CHILD 👦 can perform U2 🪩 music if I GO DOWN 💀 with the SHIP 🚢!?!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
There's no way Joe would go down with the ship. He'd grab some kid who'd been separated from their parents and pretend he was their grandfather like Billy Zane in Titanic or just push women and children out of the way to force himself onto a lifeboat like the Italian coward captain on that cruise ship.
At the first sign of danger Joe would throw his hat and vest overboard (because he's stupid) and try to leave with the passengers. How does he think he's going to not have to do this in future contracts? He may not have collateral duties (as funny as it is imagining him swabbing the decks, no he doesn't) but safety drills are mandatory for all crew. You kind of have to be sure in an emergency situation they know what to do

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
No they won't fuckstick. The boats will be full and they aren't risking themselves for a valor stealing coward. What an absolute faggot. This behavior is why he'd Never have made it in the army. He's the kind of selfish cunt that is useless as a soldier

With any luck he'd hit the water from 75 feet, knock himself unconscious and drown

NoBacon

An honourable man.
A really great way to make sure you’re never hired on a cruise liner again - say that you’re going to abandon the safety drill during an emergency and jump 10 stories into the ocean.

WWAW that Italian captain who sailed the cruise liner close to the shore to impress his 20 year old mistress, caused it to sink, and immediately fled first and ignored the emergency services demanding he get back on board and rescue everyone first.

Very funny stuff, I think a bunch of people died.

IMG_9485.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Sometimes in LIFE hard decisions have to be made. SPLIT decisions that can mean LIFE or DEATH!!! I chose LIFE!!!!! Philosophy question for everyone here:

Should a FATHER of 4 perish because he was forced to help a 90 year old from another COUNTRY off a sinking ship? Should my children go WITHOUT their father because of “obligations” created by people I don’t even know???? I think not. I made a decision to continue to PROVIDE for my family!!!! This is what it takes to be a MAN!!!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

They were fine without me. My CHILDREN were not. I am still breathing and better yet, THERE for MY children!!!! Sometimes in life you need to put yourself first, DESPITE what “society” thinks is GOOD or BAD!!!!😎😎😎

#NOREGRETS #FREEDOM #MAGA2024

Andy Elliott

Closer
Sometimes in LIFE hard decisions have to be made. SPLIT decisions that can mean LIFE or DEATH!!! I chose LIFE!!!!! Philosophy question for everyone here:

Should a FATHER of 4 perish because he was forced to help a 90 year old from another COUNTRY off a sinking ship? Should my children go WITHOUT their father because of “obligations” created by people I don’t even know???? I think not. I made a decision to continue to PROVIDE for my family!!!! This is what it takes to be a MAN!!!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

They were fine without me. My CHILDREN were not. I am still breathing and better yet, THERE for MY children!!!! Sometimes in life you need to put yourself first, DESPITE what “society” thinks is GOOD or BAD!!!!😎😎😎

#NOREGRETS #FREEDOM #MAGA2024

Fuck it’s a perfect Joe impression

And this was supposed to be a de facto US Army military operation

R59Yqm8.png

JurAtpt.png
LOL "networking". Joe hasn't "networked" with a single person, passenger or otherwise, on this entire fiasco. "Gee Helga, perhaps we should leave Munich and visit Long Island in America to see that guy who played "Layla" on that cruise last year. I see he's playing at the Moose Lodge, and tickets are still available!". Sure, Joe.