• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia is a real badass

TorpidSloth

I think it’s funny knowing that during an emergency Joe will be helping octogenarians onto lifeboats while he goes down with the ship. What a fucking shitty job
There's no way Joe would go down with the ship. He'd grab some kid who'd been separated from their parents and pretend he was their grandfather like Billy Zane in Titanic or just push women and children out of the way to force himself onto a lifeboat like the Italian coward captain on that cruise ship.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I knew the cruise would provide us with laughter (does anyone remember) but not in my wildest dreams could I have predicted this much amazing content.
OnA artists please draw what moo would look like with this yellow cap and vest on.
I was hoping they made him get into the water. He tries really hard to look like a badass with his skulls and flames clothes and they put him that retard hat and safety orange life preserver is fantastic. Looks like it really fucked with his pride having to do that.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Screenshot_20240625-212333.png

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
I was hoping they made him get into the water. He tries really hard to look like a badass with his skulls and flames clothes and they put him that retard hat and safety orange life preserver is fantastic. Looks like it really fucked with his pride having to do that.
They gotta be doing it, cause they fucking hate him, he's managed to probably piss off a vast majority of his superiors by being Joe.
Its been an endless run of fun for us watching misery, really hope it ends in ship shits for him

Andy Elliott

Closer
I dont know why he is being such a difficult bitch about it. Everyone including passengers have to do it. Of course Joe says if there was an emergency he would abandon ship. Joe is too cool for safety.

Cruise ship Muster drill

View attachment 207657

View attachment 207658

View attachment 207660

A really great way to make sure you’re never hired on a cruise liner again - say that you’re going to abandon the safety drill during an emergency and jump 10 stories into the ocean.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
A really great way to make sure you’re never hired on a cruise liner again - say that you’re going to abandon the safety drill during an emergency and jump 10 stories into the ocean.
He keeps trying to act like he will do this cruise work again. " If I do this again" They arent asking him back.

The great musician can't be bothered by annoying, menial tasks, like emergency drills or helping people. He's there to croak out "Midnight Rambler" again, not to be part of some gay, retarded team. I can only imagine how much his coworkers loathe him and goof on him behind his back. And management no doubt regrets hiring the braying buffoon, and the staffing agency has probably already repeatedly apologized for sending him.

As if the shock of the cold water wouldn't make his heart explode in his chest
It's such a retarded hill to die on, too. "I stand firmly against safety drills"...duh Joe. It's as dumb as his brother never getting a high school diploma because he wouldn't change for gym class. Retarded people pick retarded battles, and there's no bigger retard than Retard Joe. I would guess that the real problem is that Joe hates interacting with his coworkers, who despise him and his vile disgusting armpits.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
I don't think I've ever known of somebody Joe's age with less dignity. Even going on a cruise as a passenger is one of the last things I'd ever want to do, never mind being stuck on there for months because you have a contract you have to fulfil, which involves bitch work like this and sleeping in tiny quarters with no privacy. Even the thing he's actually being paid to do is embarrassing - performing old hits poorly to a bunch of other geriatrics.

This whole cruise experience has been such an unexpected treat for 2024.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I don't think I've ever known of somebody Joe's age with less dignity. Even going on a cruise as a passenger is one of the last things I'd ever want to do, never mind being stuck on there for months because you have a contract you have to fulfil, which involves bitch work like this and sleeping in tiny quarters with no privacy. Even the thing he's actually being paid to do is embarrassing - performing old hits poorly to a bunch of other geriatrics.

This whole cruise experience has been such an unexpected treat for 2024.
All you fucking downers on here are ignoring the fact that unlike you FUCKING losers, Joe got to see Tallinn, the best city in all of Estonia.