Joseph Cumia is a professional leech. We all know this.

Hrmph. It was affiliated with Compound Network?
No it wasn't. Joe felt the need to create a show after his brother got fired to keep the fans informed about what was going on. He started an indiegogo with some other faggot to try to get the show off the ground but it didn't get enough donations (shocker I know) So he quit doing the show. I am pretty sure he did the show till compound media was already up and running but his show was never on that network. Even Anthony had enough business sense to know that having Joe's show on his network wouldn't add anything of value.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
That
No it wasn't. Joe felt the need to create a show after his brother got fired to keep the fans informed about what was going on. He started an indiegogo with some other faggot to try to get the show off the ground but it didn't get enough donations (shocker I know) So he quit doing the show. I am pretty sure he did the show till compound media was already up and running but his show was never on that network. Even Anthony had enough business sense to know that having Joe's show on his network wouldn't add anything of value.
That’s what I was thinking. I know that somewhere in one of his four stomachs that Bovine Joe is furious about not being offered anything.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
He only raised I think $17 out of like 10k if I remember right. Someone from da sub called in and told Anthony about his show, and Anthony ripped on his brother. This was back before AntH hate was in full swing, obviously.

9JMYa3J.gif
i'm new can someone explain what is happening here