Joseph Cumia is a professional leech. We all know this.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I just wonder why Anthony never offered him a gig with Compound?

It would’ve been a great solution: Joseph could’ve countered our claims against him by saying that he was gainfully employed by Anthony as some sort of production assistant, soundboard guy, etc.

1660918949503.jpeg

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck

It would’ve been a great solution: Joseph could’ve countered our claims against him by saying that he was gainfully employed by Anthony as some sort of production assistant, soundboard guy, etc.

View attachment 60670
The hatred, ignorance and pain in those trash can eyes. Yet somehow manages to feel confident about the lowest mundane horseshit slop, swirling within that pig sty soul.

Edit: Lie detectors can be fooled by straring at doorknobs.

View attachment 60670
It demonstrates just how little Nana thinks of Joe. He could have easily given him a "show" of his own, just for the hell of it, but he never did, obviously because the thought of seeing the mooing buffoon regularly makes him sick. And the funniest thing about it is how Joe can't bitch, complain or whine about it, as he always needs to stay on Nana's "good side" to keep the welfare payments coming. But you KNOW it has to be killing the sweaty-breasted slob.

G

View attachment 60670
He did. For a short period of time Joe had his show called “guilty by association”, I forget who his cohost was.

G

It demonstrates just how little Nana thinks of Joe. He could have easily given him a "show" of his own, just for the hell of it, but he never did, obviously because the thought of seeing the mooing buffoon regularly makes him sick. And the funniest thing about it is how Joe can't bitch, complain or whine about it, as he always needs to stay on Nana's "good side" to keep the welfare payments coming. But you KNOW it has to be killing the sweaty-breasted slob.
He did, it was unpopular, and Ant didn’t even defend it when people made fun of his brother on the air. I actually didn’t think it was all that bad. And it was getting better before they finally stopped doing it. Wasn’t around long.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
He did, it was unpopular, and Ant didn’t even defend it when people made fun of his brother on the air. I actually didn’t think it was all that bad. And it was getting better before they finally stopped doing it. Wasn’t around long.

I would pay for a debate format show with Joe versus anyone. I mean anyone - Patton Oswalt, Bobo, Big A, Jon Stewart, Milla Jovivich. I just want to see how long the fucker can keep his mouth open while someone is verbally trouncing him in between "So so so so so so!"