• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon was a fat loser who died.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
He offered to level a shelf that was knocked askew while wearing his Milwaukee tools hat. Sold her right then and there.

Come have this pussy at my house outside of Portage!
OIP.saCSURsVpKBd1cW1VI2LYwHaHj

Again, Women are the dumbest animals on the planet.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

I honestly feel bad for Annabelle. First her biological father abandons her at birth. Then her father figure dies at a crucial age and then her stupid whore mother immediately marries some other rando and she has to put up with his little gimp of a kid clinging onto her arm. Rough deal.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I honestly feel bad for Annabelle. First her biological father abandons her at birth. Then her father figure dies at a crucial age and then her stupid whore mother immediately marries some other rando and she has to put up with his little gimp of a kid clinging onto her arm. Rough deal.
Lol that's her brother. That's Jon's little gimp of a kid.

G

The poor kid is almost guaranteed to have issues with men when she's older. Daddy ran off and stepdad died at the onset of puberty. It's safe to say fear of abandonment is on the cards.

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
The poor kid is almost guaranteed to have issues with men when she's older. Daddy ran off and stepdad died at the onset of puberty. It's safe to say fear of abandonment is on the cards.
She's also uglier than holy hell even for Wisconsin. Poor lil feller inherited her fatso fathers fish lips and fat face.