• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon was a fat loser who died.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Nah i think i’m gonna be honest smoking crack anywhere in FL sounds more awesome than being a fat rube from bumfuck Wisconsin. Also Jon left his wife and kids to fuck Ade the yard salesman. He’s not a saint.

He cucked an unpleasant dickhead and gave his biological daughter a stable life. He’s way more admirable than Bam. I hope Dan O rapes her.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
He cucked an unpleasant dickhead
He cucked his own wife and kids. I think that outweighs him stealing some nobody's (who would be divorced anyway) wife.
and gave his biological daughter a stable life.
I will do 4D gymnastics and defend Bam…so did she. By realizing she herself couldn’t give them a stable life, as weird as that sounds. Now granted, raising them is more favorable, but if you can’t do that what else can you do? I would rag on Bam if she had her kids and was shitty to them or something.
He’s way more admirable than Bam.
I have a bias so i just disagree i guess.
I hope Dan O rapes her.
Can he even say that?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He cucked his own wife and kids. I think that outweighs him stealing some nobody's (who would be divorced anyway) wife.

I will do 4D gymnastics and defend Bam…so did she. By realizing she herself couldn’t give them a stable life, as weird as that sounds. Now granted, raising them is more favorable, but if you can’t do that what else can you do? I would rag on Bam if she had her kids and was shitty to them or something.

Can he even say that?

She’s a woman. Defend the king, king.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout

Can he even say that?
Aw you are a sweetheart even though you are a fag

Forum Clout
Unlike certain others he took care of his kids and didn't have them confiscated to save them from living with a workin' crack whore bringing niggers back every night to fuck amongst the grit. He also died right after getting vaxxed, what a coincidence.
7366a2f1e268c6d2261fcf562d2125f3.jpg
I used to have a mirror by my bed so my girlfriend and I could see each other from different angles during sex and it was less covered in semen than this one (not by much though).

Also if you haven't had your dick sucked while taking a hit of crack you haven't lived.

Also Jon posting is dead (like Jon)

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Would you go to the forums which mock your wifes ex husband who used to be your best friend and is the father of one of “your” kids? Vurry strange. Furthermore Jon got cucked because he raised another mans kid. Dummy…Look at this pregnant girl who’s my friends wife, i’m gonna make her mine and leave my wife for her. Nice “family” stupid.