• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon del Arroz is livestreaming right now about the Pig

Forum Clout

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Noticed you like the warriors. Here is classless pat flipping off a child because he has a warriors jersey of one of most wholesome guys playing the game.

how to place a link on facebook

Reminder: That's Niki's hand on the right.

Kowal's been causing trouble for normal people in sci-fi since at least 2015 using her clout and whisper networks to push the SJW woke crap everywhere.

Those fawkin' whisper networks, man.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Those fawkin' whisper networks, man.

80ff6d2056c68a8c72d30cf346d291ec.jpg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Noticed you like the warriors. Here is classless pat flipping off a child because he has a warriors jersey of one of most wholesome guys playing the game.

how to place a link on facebook

This fucking disgusting slob cocksucker failure of a writer child abandoning pussy. Idk if this is real. I’m not a Pat poster. If this is real. I hope a pack of niggers beat him senseless, then do an athletic flying nigger kick to his ugly bitches throat. Before taking their cash and valuables. I could be a bobo rn. This could be fake. If it isn’t. he should just kill himself. How low of a human being and man do you have to be to double middle finger a child at a basketball game. For the love of god do you and your ugly cunt wife a favor, hang yourself.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
This fucking disgusting slob cocksucker failure of a writer child abandoning pussy. Idk if this is real. I’m not a Pat poster. If this is real. I hope a pack of niggers beat him senseless, then do an athletic flying nigger kick to his ugly bitches throat. Before taking their cash and valuables. I could be a bobo rn. This could be fake. If it isn’t. he should just kill himself. How low of a human being and man do you have to be to double middle finger a child at a basketball game. For the love of god do you and your ugly cunt wife a favor, hang yourself.
Since I was haha holee shitted/desk pounded by Child. I’m assuming this is a photoshop and I’m bobo.

G

You read this wrong. they lost $15K in 2018 and were positive $42K in 2019.

I'm trying to figure out why there was such a huge swing between the two years. That's a pretty wild one. Is 2020 available to compare?
Right, I scanned it real quick and looked at the wrong column. It’s weird because both revenue and expenses are WAY higher in 2019. It’s probably explained in the notes but I didnt get around to reading 60 pages yet.

2020 isn’t available yet, IRS says they’re behind processing these.