• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon del Arroz is livestreaming right now about the Pig

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Why would I call someone a faggot for simping for me? That's not how you develop paypigs as a grifter, come now.
Welcome aboard Jon. Glad you found your way here. Any way we could set up a kinda Q and A thread to ask about the SFWA? Were pretty interested in how Kowal-Kunt let $100,000 of members dues go to Patricks lawsuit. Also if you could shine light on book sales and if that guy from Kiwi is accurate? We had a resident book sales tracker but he went dark on us when we switched sites i think and his conclusions werent much different from what I remember.

Forum Clout
Welcome aboard Jon. Glad you found your way here. Any way we could set up a kinda Q and A thread to ask about the SFWA? Were pretty interested in how Kowal-Kunt let $100,000 of members dues go to Patricks lawsuit. Also if you could shine light on book sales and if that guy from Kiwi is accurate? We had a resident book sales tracker but he went dark on us when we switched sites i think and his conclusions werent much different from what I remember.
Kowal's been causing trouble for normal people in sci-fi since at least 2015 using her clout and whisper networks to push the SJW woke crap everywhere. She was a long-time "editor" which is what a lot of people who can't sell books do on the side to build up their cred, and then Brandon Sanderson let her on his podcast, Writing Excuses. It soon became the Kowal show and the topics slowly changed from being really useful writing stuff to "Let's worry about marginalized representation!" She pushed the woke crap hard with that crowd and ruined the show, and suddenly she found herself getting book deals and winning awards.

She seems to snake her way into running nearly every Worldcon, and did the same with SFWA even though she mostly wrote romance novels until like she really had to write a "Lady Astronaut" bullshit to pretend she's a sci-fi author. It's the case with a lot of these women. Every time she gets involved she starts adding more "Women and their trials and tribulations in publishing!" type of bullshit to the programing.

SFWA was pozed well before her though, it's been a trainwreck and a totally useless org since the mid 2010s (and maybe even before that. You can find some clips of Harlan Ellison complaining how worthless they were back in the 80s-90s).

I can't personally verify Patty's book sales cuz I don't have a Book Scan account, but I can verify that that method is real and the guy posting it sounds legit from the way he speaks of the industry. It only mostly works for Trad Pub authors not indies like myself because the self-pub amazon stuff doesn't get into book scan.

Phish

Forum Clout
@The REAL JDA i heard you mention file770 in your video yesterday. This is the same exact site i was told to check out when we discovered multiple literal pedos in these SFWA circles/Fats friends list. I tried checking it out but it seemed like a bunch of boring nonsense drivel bullshit and i got bored quickly and kinda ditched it. Is it just a bunch of those same Kowal/Cat Rambo types? Are they the same people that fucked with you?

Last edited:
Forum Clout
@The REAL JDA i heard you mention file770 in your video yesterday. This is the same exact site i was told to check out when we discovered multiple literal pedos in these SFWA circles/Fats friends list. I tried checking it out but it seemed like a bunch of boring nonsense drivel bullshit and i got bored quickly and kinda ditched it. Is it just a bunch of those same Kowal/Cat Rambo types? Are they the same people that fucked with you?
Yes it's mostly the low tier status people there from the industry. Cat Rambo first started going at me because that site was attacking me and all of the bigger names like Scalzi/Kowal read it even if they don't comment on there. It's just very boring boomer-tier sci-fi gossip run by a fat guy who looks like a pedo Santa Claus. Almost no one outside the industry reads it though, it's a very contained bubble but it's the same people who are in SFWA and attend worldcon.

G

Yes it's mostly the low tier status people there from the industry. Cat Rambo first started going at me because that site was attacking me and all of the bigger names like Scalzi/Kowal read it even if they don't comment on there. It's just very boring boomer-tier sci-fi gossip run by a fat guy who looks like a pedo Santa Claus. Almost no one outside the industry reads it though, it's a very contained bubble but it's the same people who are in SFWA and attend worldcon.
If they read that website, they most likely read our forums too. Hi cat rambo you ugly old bitch!

Phish

Forum Clout
Whats the $$ situation like in the sfwa? Do they have some whales funding them? Someone had a thread put together where it basically said they were broke. The joke was they were “In the Red”. Shine any light on that? Are they most likely going broke?

Phish

Forum Clout
Welcome to da show brotherman! I’m sorry to hear that these bigots are trying to silence a proud Hispanic voice. Literally can’t describe how much I’m literally shaking. Looking forward to some insight on Rick and the pedo gangs chicanery. I’ll hang up now.
Biggest dick (and balls) in the whole industry. I know that’s not that big of an accomplishment but its something right? (Thats a dig at the industry not you Jon).

Forum Clout
Whats the $$ situation like in the sfwa? Do they have some whales funding them? Someone had a thread put together where it basically said they were broke. The joke was they were “In the Red”. Shine any light on that? Are they most likely going broke?
I don't know. I'll ask my SFWA contact once he gets back to me about the patty lolsuit info.

Biggest dick (and balls) in the whole industry. I know that’s not that big of an accomplishment but its something right? (Thats a dig at the industry not you Jon)

Oh I am a dick and I don't need to be coddled like a lot of e-celebs. We have real fun around my circles.

G

3CF97771-D48B-433B-85BF-0DE3DEC59915.png

sorry bud

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/461973968[/URL]

Phish

Forum Clout
I don't know. I'll ask my SFWA contact once he gets back to me about the patty lolsuit info.

Oh I am a dick and I don't need to be coddled like a lot of e-celebs. We have real fun around my circles.
I was talking about your literal dick. It’s unfortunate we already have a Pringles Can Jon, who rightfully stole Pattys first, better, hotter, slimmer wife and baby daughter and claimed them as his own.

Also, i wanted to let you know, you ARE a spic. Someones going to say it to you in this thread eventually anyways so may as well be me who does it. But unlike the SFWA we still love and accept you for who you are because most of us arent rly racist or hateful on here. Sure we have some users who are racist but by and large were actually pretty diverse on here. And if they are actually racist, who the fuck cares anyways.

Forum Clout
I was talking about your literal dick. It’s unfortunate we already have a Pringles Can Jon, who rightfully stole Pattys first, better, hotter, slimmer wife and baby daughter and claimed them as his own.

Also, i wanted to let you know, you ARE a spic. Someones going to say it to you in this thread eventually anyways so may as well be me who does it. But unlike the SFWA we still love and accept you for who you are because most of us arent rly racist or hateful on here. Sure we have some users who are racist but by and large were actually pretty diverse on here. And if they are actually racist, who the fuck cares anyways.
Call me spic or beaner that's fine. If you call me LatinX I'll cut a bitch.

G

Tecate Can Jon. Might not be a double fister but you sure as hell can't wrap your hand around it.