Joe's Valentines Day post.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Cant_wait_for_the_bull2.jpg

Joe and Carol

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
That poor kid looks like someone threw acid on her face.

Acne like that is one of the top causes of suicide in teenagers and often leads to serious mental problems in adulthood. But I bet Joe spares no expense and does everything he possibly can to help the girl and doesn’t spend nana’s money on guitars and overpriced tree nuts

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
That poor kid looks like someone threw acid on her face.

Acne like that is one of the top causes of suicide in teenagers and often leads to serious mental problems in adulthood. But I bet Joe spares no expense and does everything he possibly can to help the girl and doesn’t spend nana’s money on guitars and overpriced tree nuts
Acne like that would be miserable. I only ever got it on my chin from the strap on my football helmet and on top of being unsightly as hell, the zits actually fucking hurt. Having your whole face be a swollen, red, throbbing sore would fucking suck. Luckily though, she seems to have it under control.

He took a selfie at the mall while wearing a shirt for a game that came out years ago. What a Buffoon.
Seriously. Skip the cruises and the guitar garbage, and buy some big-boy clothes, like a grown-up. I'd be ashamed to waddle around in public wearing some tatty old free giveaway T shirt I snagged thirteen years ago. You wear that garbage when you're at home, mowing the lawn or cleaning the garage.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Acne like that would be miserable. I only ever got it on my chin from the strap on my football helmet and on top of being unsightly as hell, the zits actually fucking hurt. Having your whole face be a swollen, red, throbbing sore would fucking suck. Luckily though, she seems to have it under control.
Its cystic acne same as anth had. She’s gonna have major scarring if it’s not fixed up. It’s more than likely all over her body too. It doesn’t look particularly well controlled by this picture. That’s a very angry mess.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Its cystic acne same as anth had. She’s gonna have major scarring if it’s not fixed up. It’s more than likely all over her body too. It doesn’t look particularly well controlled by this picture. That’s a very angry mess.
This picture was taken when it was really bad. Joe's posted pictures of her since where it's pretty much cleared up, but she does have the Cumia acne scars because it was even worse than it was in this picture at a point.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I believe he’s referencing a special liquor drink they serve in the Dominican Republican called “Mary-wanna” I’m guessing Joe drank a bunch of it and got sick from what he thinks was that - I bet he forgot you’re not supposed to drink the tap water while drunk and that’s what gave him the shits. Joe and Carol must be going on some vacation soon.
I think it's Mama Juana. (Already pointed out) Even grosser it's rum infused with herbs to make you horny. Imagine these two drunkenly going at it