Joe's D Day

Nice photo of you in front of a bog standard town map stupid
Screenshot_20240414-135640~2.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Pretty classy to have a dead guy in a vitamin b bottle
I really wanted to shit on Joe for having the audacity to stop for a picture when he's pouring out some other dude's ashes, but I'm pretty sure he's using the bottle to collect beach sand.

It's still retarded though. He knew way in advance he was gonna visit this place and didn't think to bring a better container to snapshot than his fucking old man medicine bottle.

TorpidSloth

I really wanted to shit on Joe for having the audacity to stop for a picture when he's pouring out some other dude's ashes, but I'm pretty sure he's using the bottle to collect beach sand.

It's still retarded though. He knew way in advance he was gonna visit this place and didn't think to bring a better container to snapshot than his fucking old man medicine bottle.
Ew, he's doing it because Tom Sizemore's character did it with dirt in the movie

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
View attachment 193092

He looks so heartbroken that he couldn’t just rent a bike.

@Gay Faggot. what say you about this D-Day trip?

Well it’s not like he didn’t have 6 months to prepare. HOW COULD HE HAVE KNOWN?! (An international driver licence is literally just an endorsed translation of your licence. It’s cheap and you can get it in 15 minutes.)

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Well it’s not like he didn’t have 6 months to prepare. HOW COULD HE HAVE KNOWN?! (An international driver licence is literally just an endorsed translation of your licence. It’s cheap and you can get it in 15 minutes.)
He was too busy blubbering about how great his gig is going to be, talking about FNs on Twitter, and fucking around with baby bro’s allowance