Joe Rogan is not a funny man

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
The worst I saw is that he had that "intellectual dark web" Jew on his show and he told a story about Brian Callen. Some friend of Rogan's wanted some dick and Rogan set her up with Callen. They go on a date, have sex, and the woman calls Rogan afterward saying, "Your friend just came in me, WTF is wrong with him" and Rogan was HOWLING.

Just fucked up and degenerate, and nahht funny at all. The hilarity in a girl thinking she might be pregnant and having to get an abortion.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Because he still does it to this day.

The most embarassing thing is that the stool humping is the height of his act, he gets the most laughs when he's basically tricking the audience into laughing with spastic movements and loud noises, and capering across the stage like a medieval jester.
I remember when Jordan Peterson returned for the second or third time and said "I saw your special and you perched on the stool like a demon and I was taken aback" or something to that effect. Obviously it was an extremely polite way of saying "wow that was weird, but it wasn't funny and my wife looked at me like an idiot when I told her I had a great conversation with this guy".

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Rogan may not be funny, but he's looking pretty fly after the move to Austin.

NEWS_150529974_AR_0_EFSUEZDSEICF.jpg

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The worst I saw is that he had that "intellectual dark web" Jew on his show and he told a story about Brian Callen. Some friend of Rogan's wanted some dick and Rogan set her up with Callen. They go on a date, have sex, and the woman calls Rogan afterward saying, "Your friend just came in me, WTF is wrong with him" and Rogan was HOWLING.

Just fucked up and degenerate, and nahht funny at all. The hilarity in a girl thinking she might be pregnant and having to get an abortion.

Well, she deserved it. I think Rogan changed the genders for the story.

EraGodless

What's also bad is when a comic on the podcast makes a joke and Joe is dead faced. So many jokes go over his HGH-bloated head. It's possible he's doing a power move by not laughing at a comic's joke, but that would actually be worse than being too dumb to get them.

The shit he laughs the hardest at are Joey Diaz stories about fucking whores.
I'm positive that's why he's never had Norm Macdonald on his podcast- Norm would make him look foolish.

Last edited: