Joe Rogan is not a funny man

G

You don’t think a frat bro version of Sam Kinison is entertaining?
Rogan telling guests his Kinison stories like it was a great revelation in his life while they just smile and chuckle politely.

"Yeah, I remember seeing Kinison on stage, uh I think it was Tallahassee, talking about the government and he was all OHHHH OHHHH OHHHH! And that's how I got into comedy."

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Why didn't he just say, "Ah fuck, I used to do a bit or two like that. I'd be embarrassed if I had to see it today."?
Because he still does it to this day.

The most embarassing thing is that the stool humping is the height of his act, he gets the most laughs when he's basically tricking the audience into laughing with spastic movements and loud noises, and capering across the stage like a medieval jester.

CruisinColin

It's just nuts how insecure he is. The man has basically won the game but he still makes Insagram posts about beating his "inner bitch". He has to sit in a steam room and imagine that he's fighting somebody so he can brag about it. The HGH is making is hands grow out of porportion and he's convinced himself that it's because he such a masculine powerhouse and not the shit he's injecting.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.

It's unreal how embarrassing that video is. Rogan must hate that it exists.

It must be weird to have the most successful podcast in the world but want so badly to be good at something else that you're just not. I don't know a single person who has ever said they found Rogan funny, let alone listed him as one of their favorite comedians.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
What's also bad is when a comic on the podcast makes a joke and Joe is dead faced. So many jokes go over his HGH-bloated head. It's possible he's doing a power move by not laughing at a comic's joke, but that would actually be worse than being too dumb to get them.

The shit he laughs the hardest at are Joey Diaz stories about fucking whores.