• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Matarese bombs on stage while livestreaming, blames audience, tries to kill live feed

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Matarese isn't funny, but he's proof that stand up is a pretty useless "craft". His admitted mental illness notwithstanding, success in comedy would in no way improve his life. He needs to realize that.

1. Has a rich wife.
2. Doesn't fuck trannies.
3. Not a pedophile.
4. Not an alcoholic with a failing heart.
5. His pathetic social media meltdowns were one at a time, and not a barrage of 10,000 F/N tweets.
Why does he take Adderall if he doesn't work a 9 to 5?
:colin_lg:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
If your ego is that fragile then yeah sure of course you'd be humiliated. Keep desperately trying to assert dominance over a woman you supposedly love, homo.

Little zoomer is so happy to have his heccin girlboss mommy dommy wife.
Can't wait for my kids to look to me not as a leader but as a maid who packs lunches

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Little zoomer is so happy to have his heccin girlboss mommy dommy wife.
Can't wait for my kids to look to me not as a leader but as a maid who packs lunches
What fucking world are you living in where children look up to their fathers as leaders and their mothers as maids who packs lunches? That's like a romanticized version of 50s Americana that they put on postcards and as far from reality as you can come.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
What fucking world are you living in where children look up to their fathers as leaders and their mothers as maids who packs lunches? That's like a romanticized version of 50s Americana that they put on postcards and as far from reality as you can come.
That’s how I was raised. Same with like half my cousins.

Forum Clout
The more I think about it, the more this is one of Ant’s most embarrassing moments. This wasn’t long after Compiund started and this absolute zero of a comedian forces Ant to do a terrible bit for his social media. And rather than say “hey, this is my networks, I’ve been a broadcaster for 20+ years, I call the shots here, I’m not doing your stupid video,” what does the old coward do? Plays along but rolls his eyes like the passive aggressive woman he is so everyone knows how he really feels.

Who in show business would ever respect him after that?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

The one where the kids go to Hazbin Hotel

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
His kids must fucking hate him.
Why are comedians so bad at comedy?
Because none of them do it to be funny. They're all trying to get a special, a TV show, a movie, something. None of them go up there for the sake of making people laugh.

Last edited: